Budokai Tenkaichi 3 vs Ultimate Tenkaichi

#21Oynx545Posted 10/27/2011 9:52:16 AM
People who call this a rock paper scissors game have no clue about what they're doing in the game.
#22ArrancarMadaraPosted 10/27/2011 9:53:11 AM
DaxRose posted...
I've been a firm follower of DBZ almost all my life and I'm 23..

This game is a dissapointment. It's not 1, but many steps back.
Its not as good as tenkaichi 3 and it never will be,I think its sad to have your final game be utter garbage.

There's no freedom at all.

PS no troll intended

Lol we are the same age & have the same thoughts on this game.
---
PSN - TobiGotzSwagger
#23OverlordticoPosted 10/27/2011 9:53:42 AM
All the previous Spike DBZ games needed was Damage Scaling which any self respecting Fighter should have. Is like a must nowdays, yet Spike failed again and again to add it to their DBZ games since BT2.

Another big fail on their part.
---
PSN - overlordtico http://youtube.com/user/underlordtico
http://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com/forum.htm
#24TheSuperItachiPosted 10/27/2011 9:59:03 AM
Overlordtico posted...
All the previous Spike DBZ games needed was Damage Scaling which any self respecting Fighter should have. Is like a must nowdays, yet Spike failed again and again to add it to their DBZ games since BT2.

Another big fail on their part.

and here we go again, theyre doing fine on the damage scaling , quit suggesting things that would benefit your play style, and stop overlooking the other players, .... smh .....damage scaling....hmph
---
The Invincible God of Rb2 and Nuns2, No one on Gamefaqs Dares to Challenge me For their fear of my omnipotence . all of Gamefaqs bows before TheSuperItachi
#25OverlordticoPosted 10/27/2011 10:11:37 AM
@TheSuperItachi

what am I overlooking? Your post makes no sense. You mean to tell me that people like being able to do 25000+ damage from melee combos in a game like RB where there's no damage scaling and easy infinites? Funny, cause I will answer my own question and say they do, cause they like overpowering the opponent just like I used to when I played that game. But I would rather play something where the opponent has a better chance to fight back at me and there's a limit on how much damage I can inflict at a time.

Is called damage balance and virtually all other fighters got it, most full combos will always end around the same average damage number.

You mistake me for somebody that has a style. No matter what game it is I always master everything there is about it, but I am not so ignorant as to ignore flaws and suggest obvious fixes which need to be implemented.

If one doesn't say anything to fix what's wrong with the game, then one is in fact feeding the lion and making the problem the norm for the series. Something that will never be fixed.
---
PSN - overlordtico http://youtube.com/user/underlordtico
http://dbcompetitive.forumotion.com/forum.htm
#26SuperVegito2487Posted 10/27/2011 10:28:39 AM
Bobby i said I DID.

sshelio posted...
my trick is thinking like when playing chess.
More like rock-paper-scissors! M I RITE?

no your not...

none of the prompts are used when im thinking like that...

more something like

FIRE THAT FREAKING SUPER HE HAS NO KI.
---
"It is just my opinion though theres really no need to go spreading it around".Jeff "Joker" Moreau. XBL SuperVegitoFAN
#27ButtPickrMadnes(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2011 6:57:19 PM
Well in ButtPickrMadness' opinion, Budokai Tenkaichi 3 isnt even gayer than Dodoria shoving his pink bubblegum hand up zarbons butthole and ripping his weener from the inside and bringing it back out the pooper. Ultimate Tenkaichi is turning pretty gay so im starting to like it. Why would I want to play a game that isnt Ultimate or Gay I love when all the villains touch Goku's weener and rip it and blood cums all over their face and I just came to my sentences.. By the way SuperVegito I ruv u
#28hangman_link3Posted 10/27/2011 7:14:11 PM
SuperVegito2487 posted...
^As long as you put in "imo" i got no problems but you didnt so i have problems.

Right, because somebody needs to say "imo" for it to be in their opinion. Who the f***s opinion do you think people are talking about?

BT3 > UT

Oh, I was talking about Bobby's opinion. Not mine. I hate BT3. Do you honestly think anybody is that stupid? So why should anybody have to type out "imo" to make some random guy who has no idea what he's talking about feel better?
---
"Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one. "
http://www.youtube.com/user/Snapaholic1
#29Lawl_b0tPosted 10/27/2011 7:45:52 PM
Tenkaichi 3 will be the best for now. Good gameplay, and good fan service by having many characters, including obscure ones. And they didn't add ridiculous characters like ssj3 broly and vegeta, and all the rest of the GT clown gang.
---
RIP - Midnightsky - acc kamikaze'd - Diamond FC 3309 0154 6468
#30MasterNejiXPosted 10/27/2011 9:20:03 PM
Lawl_b0t posted...
Tenkaichi 3 will be the best for now. Good gameplay, and good fan service by having many characters, including obscure ones. And they didn't add ridiculous characters like ssj3 broly and vegeta, and all the rest of the GT clown gang.

but doesnt ridiculous characters and anything GT fall under fanservice as well? i dont think you should judge a game poorly because it has characters you dont care for when you have the option not to use them. if its not taking anything away from the actual gaming experience then i say go ahead and add them. maybe a buddy of mine will like the character if i dont. I have tenkaichi 3 as well on the ps2 and i also believe its pretty outdated. i tried going from raging blast 2 back to tenkaichi 3 and just couldnt enjoy as much as the newer games. probably the only thing ive noticed these games are lacking is roster and proper defense mechanics that tenkaichi 3 had (maybe i suck and cant vaniish well but i feel like it got a heck of a lot harder after tenkaichi 3).