Hero Mode - Skill/Moves/Item Unlock List

#121MEGAzePosted 11/6/2011 10:21:40 PM
Supreme_Xion posted...
@Kccmary

They're just rare items that increase ur attack power, super/ultimates, & even health.
These items only rewarded when u finished the strongest masters in Light/Heavy/Standard Hero Mode.

Ok, thanks.
---
"Haha, yeah, I'm defective!" -Lime
Forever Sasame of GFs. http://s9.postimage.org/hem5ouxdp/image.jpg
#122God_of_KelseyPosted 11/6/2011 10:58:24 PM
I just thought i'd throw it out there that Radditz gives Kongo for standard and Tough for heavy after 100%. Also Eraser Cannon is Broly's move but it's given by Nappa I think, I found that weird.

I think the people who make these games in general have no idea what the attacks are or anything. I mean nova strike on light? ?
---
World of Warcraft isn't just for nerds. But it does attract almost nothing but nerds who want to be 1337 due to the fact that they fail at having a real life.
#123God_of_KelseyPosted 11/7/2011 1:25:12 AM
For those that want to know. Standard with Gogeta after the first 3 fights you gain Health Enhancement, the next 3 fighters yield Stardust Breaker. The next 3 give you Big Bang Kamehameha, after that you start fighting SSJ4 Gogeta. After beating that set of 2 or 3 you gain New Technique enlightenment and Ultimate Breaker.

Beating the last ones gives you Minds Eye Gogeta Type obviously and Full Power Big Bang Kamehameha, obviously.

Now i'll have to try Janembas training.
---
World of Warcraft isn't just for nerds. But it does attract almost nothing but nerds who want to be 1337 due to the fact that they fail at having a real life.
#124sirnathanPosted 11/7/2011 4:17:18 AM

ok guys i just found out that if your light and u fight gogeta at 60% u get his aura i'll give u a heads up what u get at 100%

#125GerudanPosted 11/7/2011 5:12:55 AM
Is it normal, that I don't get AP anymore after I defeated Evil Shenron? I've tried some of the story fights and some of the random fights against one of the Buus, but my stats don't rise anymore.
#126Supreme_XionPosted 11/7/2011 7:26:27 AM
Gerudan posted...
Is it normal, that I don't get AP anymore after I defeated Evil Shenron? I've tried some of the story fights and some of the random fights against one of the Buus, but my stats don't rise anymore.

Yes, You reached your limit.
But if you finished all of your masters, it still increase your CaC power despite your stats.
---
Pitiful fools does not belong to my world.
They never endure in my world.
#127GerudanPosted 11/7/2011 7:40:58 AM
So, the smart thing would have been, to grind everything to max and then defeat evil shenron or are my stats automatically maxed out after the fight?
#128God_of_KelseyPosted 11/7/2011 8:50:29 AM
Whats your aim? As a standard hero I only managed to get 1 S before my stats quit leveling up. I wonder if theres more to this leveling up thing than we all realize.

After you clear the mode your stats will be to the point where you could battle on par with the other characters in the roster, except for the final training guys. If you want to get the best items, then you need to grind 20 or so fights to get your stats as good as they can get, then I suggest clearing radditz for the bonus he'll offer. I know he gives at least 10% to one stat for standard and heavy but havnt done it on light yet.

That's my suggestion.
---
#129GerudanPosted 11/7/2011 9:18:42 AM
I grinded during the story, but by now I still have 2 Bs left. If I had known the fight against Evil Shenron would lock my stats I would have trained to the max before going to him. Man, this is so stupid...
#130Necromancer161Posted 11/7/2011 10:10:41 AM
TheSuperItachi posted...
behold the moves you seek.

Galactic tyrant 100% vegeta on heavy CaC
Galactic blow 100% goku on heavy CaC
burning shoot 50% ultimate gohan on heavy CaC
hyper tornado 30% ultimate gohan on heavy CaC

.......... your welcome ............. ungrateful...(profane whispering)

Thanks for that. I'll be getting Burning Shoot pretty soon.

So does anybody know which master gives you Thunder Flash?