Hero Mode - Skill/Moves/Item Unlock List

#91KenshinX13Posted 11/3/2011 2:16:58 PM

soooo since this seems like the best place to ask and this topic needs a good bump because of how useful it is

which master gives the Omega shenron aura in Heavy Hero mode?

#92TheSuperItachiPosted 11/3/2011 2:36:32 PM
i think it was janemba that gives out omega aura. i THINK.
---
The Invincible God of Rb2 and Nuns2, No one on Gamefaqs Dares to Challenge me For their fear of my omnipotence . all of Gamefaqs bows before TheSuperItachi
#93VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2011 9:21:35 PM
Sorry for not updating the Light Hero list as I'm currently playing my new game, Fate/Extra on the PSP, so after I'm done with my first run I'll go back to DBZ: UT and finish the Light Hero unlockable skills, items, aura, actions, etc. list.

And thank you, to the people who posted here the other unlockable items that I didn't got the chance to update the list with or unlock myself.
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my VirusChris manga project
PSN: VirusChris / JP PSN: UirusuKurisu / XboxLIVE: UtlimVirusChris
#94KibafoolPosted 11/3/2011 10:20:32 PM
Fate/Extra you say? I just started that the other day with Saber.
---
Official Phoenix Wright of the World
BSing my way out of any situation!
#95chiao321Posted 11/3/2011 10:29:18 PM
i will post some new skills and stuff again later for light hero

gonna do android 18 and cell and maybe vegeta too if i feel like it.
#96VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2011 1:17:20 AM(edited)
Kibafool posted...
Fate/Extra you say? I just started that the other day with Saber.

You also a Fate, or Type-Moon, series fan? Sweet! I got mine's in the mail with the Fate/the fact booklet!

I started with Caster and my MC is male! I'm already on the Week 7 Day 6... I'm at the end of the game, but I somehow screwed up getting Caster's Matrix Level to E. So strict.

But I'll save that for the Fate/Extra boards.

Also thank you chiao321! I really like the extra help and I hope you can continue to provide what we need to do to unlock those skills and items.
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my VirusChris manga project
PSN: VirusChris / JP PSN: UirusuKurisu / XboxLIVE: UtlimVirusChris
#97sirnathanPosted 11/4/2011 2:36:24 AM

ok while i was sparring with my light character looking the Evil Warrior red aura i found a pink one by 100% with Cui and i found a f***ing weird specials move call "you might die this time" and frieza final form aura form you guest it.... frieza haven't done him 100% yet but if someone can just tell me where can i get a Evil Warrior red aura i know it is some where in the light character training thing

#98sirnathanPosted 11/4/2011 2:40:45 AM

and a death beam barrage

#99chiao321Posted 11/4/2011 4:18:27 AM
light character, master android 18

you get skill ki blast +3 and the super attack: Spread Energy Blast
#100sirnathanPosted 11/4/2011 4:38:47 AM

k thx and if u master frieza you get the destory planet ultimate attack which i thinks is.............. odd.