how to change super attack for hero?

#1Bluegazer30Posted 11/1/2011 3:56:41 PM
how? and what do i do after i have beaten the big brown monkey and i've done training with Yamcha and Ginyu.. what should I do next? Any tips guys? I'm kinda lost..
#2KibafoolPosted 11/1/2011 3:58:02 PM
Push square, click customize supers, click on favorites, click an empty spot, go through the list and select one, push circle after you select the super to go back, push left/right to change the super your character uses.
---
Official Phoenix Wright of the World
BSing my way out of any situation!
#3Bluegazer30(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2011 3:59:50 PM
Kibafool posted...
Push square, click customize supers, click on favorites, click an empty spot, go through the list and select one, push circle after you select the super to go back, push left/right to change the super your character uses.

holy crap! finally, someone helped .. thanks alot! :D
#4Bluegazer30(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2011 4:01:28 PM
oh and what do i do after i battled the brown ape?
#5KibafoolPosted 11/1/2011 4:07:19 PM
Go towards the top of the map where there's snow and you should find a fight with Piccolo that gives you SSJ. After that you fight Great Ape Baby.
---
#6Bluegazer30(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2011 4:13:30 PM
Kibafool posted...
Go towards the top of the map where there's snow and you should find a fight with Piccolo that gives you SSJ. After that you fight Great Ape Baby.

but don't i need to find the scouter map or something first? if so, where can i find it?
#7KibafoolPosted 11/1/2011 4:21:28 PM
Oh, that? Go the about where the world tournament is and at Anembo Island you fight 17 and 18.
---
#8Bluegazer30(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2011 4:29:38 PM
Kibafool posted...
Oh, that? Go the about where the world tournament is and at Anembo Island you fight 17 and 18.

where is world tournament and anembo island located? like is it near kami's lookout?
#9KibafoolPosted 11/1/2011 4:35:35 PM

where is world tournament and anembo island located? like is it near kami's lookout?

Bottom left of the map
---
#10SpeedStrike7Posted 11/1/2011 4:38:03 PM
You do know If you wanted a scouter you could have equipped it to your character before starting the actual hero mode, right?
---
No-one Is perfect ^_^ You'll be seeing me Approving and disapproving of things :3
-PSN:speedstrike7. Add me and prepare to perish :D