turbo controller?

#1LevanzzPosted 11/27/2011 4:51:27 PM
Just curious, if people playing online use turbo controller. Many players i met online can counter a combo even with no ki at all.
#2kh2gamerPosted 11/27/2011 6:00:34 PM

omg I know how you feel but i don't and I didn't even know turbo controllers did anything

#3PikaFiendPosted 11/27/2011 6:03:06 PM
You don't need a turbo controller to do that, you just have to be really fast. The button presses are a set number depending on how much or little Ki you have.
#4lolswordsPosted 11/27/2011 9:11:22 PM
Using a turbo in a game like this is pretty much cheating and every player i've encountered who does it NEEDS it to compensate for their skill.
#5YomigaeruPosted 11/27/2011 10:04:32 PM
That's really the only part of the system that I find difficult. Mashing just one button like with Intercepts is easy enough, but mashing all four and successfully countering is nigh impossible for me if I don't have enough ki (enough to use Guard against Supers). The timing for the counter button press is also weird. It seems that the triangle input lags, while the square one doesn't. I don't even make an attempt against Kid Buu.
#6MEGAzePosted 11/28/2011 12:47:42 PM
lolswords posted...
Using a turbo in a game like this is pretty much cheating and every player i've encountered who does it NEEDS it to compensate for their skill.

There's only so much skill in button mashing.
---
"Haha, yeah, I'm defective!" -Lime
Forever Sasame of GFs. http://s9.postimage.org/hem5ouxdp/image.jpg
#7Shinra_TenseiPosted 11/28/2011 3:49:53 PM
Turbo controllers tend to be for the Triggers, only the madcatz etc. ones or specially made ones can be applied to buttons.
---
Play with friendly and active UNS2 players on valorgaming.com.
#8MEGAzePosted 11/28/2011 4:39:25 PM
Shinra_Tensei posted...
Turbo controllers tend to be for the Triggers, only the madcatz etc. ones or specially made ones can be applied to buttons.

No: specifically, rapid fire controllers involve triggers. Turbo controllers aren't supposed to, but they're grouped together anyway.
---
"Haha, yeah, I'm defective!" -Lime
Forever Sasame of GFs. http://s9.postimage.org/hem5ouxdp/image.jpg
#9lolswordsPosted 12/5/2011 10:10:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]