Dragon balls......

#1linkinator9Posted 12/15/2011 11:28:09 AM
I'm having trouble finding the last remaining dragonball. Now i know there are several topics about dragon balls on this board but none of them specifically answer my question. So i know that some dragonballs can be found in areas where this is no scouter/dragon radar to help you out, but i checked all over and i cannot find the last dragonball.

Anyone know of a place i might be missing. I know i did the dodoria stage, frieza stage and the buu stage. Any other places i should check?
---
Wii Console Code: 3828 0312 4937 4989
Gamertag: ChrisTimpwnage
#2mr123fouPosted 12/15/2011 12:09:29 PM
gero stage
#3MEGAzePosted 12/15/2011 12:22:04 PM
Do tournaments or random encounters. It sucks that if you miss a wish, you can never get it again.
---
"Haha, yeah, I'm defective!" -Lime
Forever Sasame of GFs. http://s9.postimage.org/hem5ouxdp/image.jpg
#4linkinator9(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2011 3:33:29 PM
^ how do you miss a wish? there are enough dragonballs to wish for everything
---
Wii Console Code: 3828 0312 4937 4989
Gamertag: ChrisTimpwnage
#5MEGAzePosted 12/15/2011 3:58:31 PM
linkinator9 posted...

Missing some, because there aren't enough free ones. Aka, skipping tournaments/random fights until the end, and hoping you can do free roam again.
---
#6mr123fouPosted 12/15/2011 4:43:59 PM
MEGAze posted...
linkinator9 posted...

Missing some, because there aren't enough free ones. Aka, skipping tournaments/random fights until the end, and hoping you can do free roam again.

if you skip tournaments you can always go back. There are no missing wishes or dragon balls so if you can't find the dragon balls it is because you are not looking deep enough.
#7mr123fouPosted 12/15/2011 4:44:17 PM
MEGAze posted...
Do tournaments or random encounters. It sucks that if you miss a wish, you can never get it again.

no random encounters.
#8MEGAzePosted 12/15/2011 4:45:53 PM
mr123fou posted...
MEGAze posted...
linkinator9 posted...

if you skip tournaments you can always go back. There are no missing wishes or dragon balls so if you can't find the dragon balls it is because you are not looking deep enough.

Yes, but if you evade them at end, without all the wishes collected, you can't get them again.

And random encounters sometimes net Dragon Balls. Really dude, you were just playing RB2.
---
#9NystadtPosted 12/16/2011 1:29:49 AM
Check my post by typing in the search field "all dragon balls". It may help.

There is one dragon ball every single free roam scene (even if it does not initially show up on radar or by searching, you have to defeat a series of battles to reveal it).

You haven't listed the double android scene, so I suggest that one. It's the one with Android 16 crusing around with Android 17.

Also try Trunks, and Teen Gohan. The battles I fought to unlock the hidden dragon balls are also listed in that post (I don't know if they'll be the same for you). Fight the battles and then cruise around using the R1 bumber (for search). If you've unlocked the hidden ball then it will show up on the search even if it does not show up on radar.

Good Luck.
#10NystadtPosted 12/16/2011 1:32:39 AM
Also, sometimes you will have to fight more than one battle. Once or twice I had to fight the tournament and then a single battle to reveal a ball.