Dragon Ball Project Age 2012 or 2013?

#1AriOmegaPosted 1/2/2012 7:34:48 AM
I honestly think that trying to make a dragonball z game once every year is a bad idea. The developers need to take their time on making a great fighting game and stop trying to put all of these flashy visuals and the switching camera angles thinking that it would cover up the s***ty combat system. They can start by taking BT3 and tenkaichi tag team focusing on how they can make fighting system more fluid,making the giants their actual size, larger stages, creating a new exclusive villain for each console, and a story mode based around the new villain, instead of telling the same effin story every year but worse. Similar to galaxy mode in RB2, each character will have to fight through their old foes from the series and level up. In the meantime, they could come out with BT2 and BT3 on the PS3 network and Xbox Live and see how they sell.
#2AurochSpiritPosted 1/2/2012 7:59:23 AM
Once a year is bad. Let them take their time and produce something good. Games that aren't rushed and take ages to release are generally worth the wait.
If they really have the get money once a year then they could release HD versions of BT3 or IW for PS3/360. People would buy that.
#3AznEDPosted 1/2/2012 10:17:11 PM(edited)

Once a year is bad. Let them take their time and produce something good. Games that aren't rushed and take ages to release are generally worth the wait.
If they really have the get money once a year then they could release HD versions of BT3 or IW for PS3/360. People would buy that.

I would buy w/e collectors edition of any of those HD versions....

Hell, a BT3 with RB1 graphics, or an IW with burst limit graphics.....an American DBZ fan could dream.
---
I'm a rich kid with issues, lots of issues ~Batman
If I ever let superman in charge again, just hit me, real hard
#4AriOmega(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2012 8:05:30 PM
With all the crap they've been putting out, I can tell that they have a bunch of yesmen with only three people calling the shots. Somebody had to disagree on something during the past few years, I mean seriously.