hack/mod really cool

#1gorillapitPosted 11/5/2011 3:21:53 PM

i was playing online with someone who is an s++ rank with 0 disconnects, we start playing and we are both using cac characters his was a standard if im remembering correcctly with bed hair and about half way through the match he transformed into a super saiyan and his hair looked like goku's but white and his aura changed from ssj aura to i think kid buu aura. i went to grab my phone but i only had 5k health left and he killed me before i could get to it.

i know no one will believe me, i sent him a message to play again and he declined, i asked him how he changed the color of the ssj hair and the aura and he said ssj level 5 character, in all seriousness thats what he said like im stupid or something.

im guessing it is a mod or a hack, the guys gamertag is KG 971

just saying that if someone can color swap the super saiyan with enough knowledge of the game then it shouldn't be hard for spike add it in a patch. p.s. the guy is french if that makes a difference

#2mr123fouPosted 11/5/2011 3:26:02 PM
hmm well that guy IS a hacker with mod tools and such but that was not a hack. You can change the color of a cac in the hair color section. To get white/black colors that many people are having you must toggle around with the brightness/saturation. For the aura, this game is just like rb1 however worse.

If you want to do a ranked match you cannot toggle if you want items on or not only on player you can toggle with that.

Skills are items in this game so someone can equip skills to their character to have stat boosts, fight styles, and aura changes.

I hope I made this clear.
#3ptaguePosted 11/5/2011 3:34:26 PM
He said he transformed to to the white-haired character with buu's aura, I wasn't aware you could change anything about your super-saiyan form.
#4JC_VertigoPosted 11/5/2011 3:38:00 PM
He's a well-known hacker of game files. Pay no attention to him.
---
"Stop lecturing and show me what you've got!" - Zero (MvC3)
GT: Pssych
#5gorillapit(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2011 3:38:21 PM

ptague posted...
He said he transformed to to the white-haired character with buu's aura, I wasn't aware you could change anything about your super-saiyan form.

right sorry i should have specified more he had redish black bed hair with a ssj aura and in mid battle he changed into a white haired ssj with goku type hair didn't see a bandana, and his ssj aura changed into kid buus.

there are a few things wrong with that 1 being as far as i know you can't change you ssj look or the color of the ssj hair and also as far as i know you can't change the aura between base form and ssj.

#6gorillapit(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2011 3:40:04 PM

JC_Vertigo posted...
He's a well-known hacker of game files. Pay no attention to him.
---
"Stop lecturing and show me what you've got!" - Zero (MvC3)
GT: Pssych

well that's fine and dandy but why can't we get this option in hero mode it doesn't seem all that hard and if spike isn't going to fix there game and not worry about hackers then i want to know how the hell to do it

#7Darth_SadisPosted 11/5/2011 10:59:19 PM
Maybe they won't add it because Super Saiyan's all have yellow hair?
#8dexter2013Posted 11/9/2011 6:13:15 PM
I think I ran into this guy and his super attacks hit for 30k for just a super attack. I was wondering about the SSJ trans if its possible to get the grey/white ssj hair? I was working on training all of the trainers in hero mode and searching online for an answer.

Anyone know if this guy is a hacker? otherwise I want that cool hair and maybe the insane dmg to ;)
#9PlasmashedgehogPosted 11/9/2011 6:51:18 PM
restrained Broly had blue ss hair,
that could be an option.
---
Dare to be stupid
http://www.youtube.com/user/rossw75
#10dexter2013Posted 11/9/2011 7:05:31 PM
no basically the guy gorilla was talking about