#11shadow7377Posted 11/10/2011 2:32:41 AM
Plasmashedgehog posted...
restrained Broly had blue ss hair,
that could be an option.

Not canon
---
"I am the biggest troll on GameFAQs" - TheSuperItachi
GT/PSN = PHAIZ7
#12PlasmashedgehogPosted 11/10/2011 8:50:11 AM(edited)
The hero comes from a parallel universe
cannon don't matter
plus broly is in this game, that makes him canon to the game.
---
Dare to be stupid
http://www.youtube.com/user/rossw75
#13UmJammerEriPosted 11/10/2011 8:27:30 PM
Darth_Sadis posted...
Maybe they won't add it because Super Saiyan's all have yellow hair?

You completely missed the point. You missed every point made in this topic. Good work.
---
My Guitar Is In My Mind!
#1420zSs3Posted 11/11/2011 6:04:21 AM
I beat him with ease and i will record it next time. Also he does mod and says he does not know how he got it....smh that's what you have to expect coming from the *FRENCH*
#15Lovely-EvePosted 11/12/2011 3:56:21 AM
20zSs3 posted...
I beat him with ease and i will record it next time. Also he does mod and says he does not know how he got it....smh that's what you have to expect coming from the *FRENCH*

Stop lying... you didn't beat KG... He lost like 2 times on Rb and maybe 3 on Ut... This is assuming you are this "AMKA Danger" guy or a clan mate.

I've seen 2 of the 3 lost on UT. That was when he first had the game + they were spammers. Only one beat him without spamming (i didn't see it), but it was his second game online i think. And you were not one of the 3 peoples.

As for RB2, hell no, you didn't come even close to beat him, He recorded your games, you were spamming the same combos everytime, even like that, you didn't beat him. The only guy who "beat" him was "Lathaniel Jr", cause KG was having fun with a "friend", didn't fight seriously, even told this guy how to beat him (2 times)... All of what i say is on video too. But even if he told him how to beat him, give this "Lathaniel Jr" some props, He is good, cause it's hard to beat KG this way even if he doesn't play seriously.

*FRENCH* ? really ? don't put everyone in the same bag, At least don't put me, and him, in the same bag with others, as he doesn't disconect. I don't have xbox live, but i know i won't disconect either cause that's just stupid.

@ 20zSs3
Also This is assuming you are this "AMKA Danger" guy, you think he doesn't show people all your pms trying to get his save ? nuff said. How hypocrite are you.

@ gorillapit As for the hacking thing, he didn't mod the game. He didn't on RB2 and he didn't on UT.
Please don't accuse him of something like that as he can be banned for something he didn't do.
He mods game saves, he has a youtube channel about it, but he didn't mod dbz games. As you can see on his channel, he doesn't have it.