changing auras with transformation

#1gorillapitPosted 11/5/2011 8:38:20 PM

i figured out how to change your aura with your transformation.

so far this works for cac's not sure for everyone else

all you have to do is battle once with your cac as super saiyan and equip a skillset with the aura you want for super saiyan so for example ssj4 aura. finish that battle and just dont change the skill set and when you pick your cac normal form choose a different skill set with a different aurua kaoiken for example. and there you go when you transform from base to super saiyan it will change the aura from kaioken to ssj4 or which ever you choose.

not sure if anyone knew about this i haven't seen anything on here about it and i have been wishing i could change my ssj aura to something other than my base aura since day one so i figured i would share it.

#2LordTalynPosted 11/5/2011 9:02:20 PM
gorillapit posted...
i figured out how to change your aura with your transformation.so far this works for cac's not sure for everyone elseall you have to do is battle once with your cac as super saiyan and equip a skillset with the aura you want for super saiyan so for example ssj4 aura. finish that battle and just dont change the skill set and when you pick your cac normal form choose a different skill set with a different aurua kaoiken for example. and there you go when you transform from base to super saiyan it will change the aura from kaioken to ssj4 or which ever you choose.not sure if anyone knew about this i haven't seen anything on here about it and i have been wishing i could change my ssj aura to something other than my base aura since day one so i figured i would share it.

Tried it with my create a character. Base blue flame, ss purple flame just to test it. I confirm that it works. Nice find gorillapit.
---
GT: Lord Draganesti
Currently playing DBZ: UT and DA: O while waiting for Skyrim.
#3gorillapit(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2011 9:40:23 PM

LordTalyn posted...
gorillapit posted...
i figured out how to change your aura with your transformation.so far this works for cac's not sure for everyone elseall you have to do is battle once with your cac as super saiyan and equip a skillset with the aura you want for super saiyan so for example ssj4 aura. finish that battle and just dont change the skill set and when you pick your cac normal form choose a different skill set with a different aurua kaoiken for example. and there you go when you transform from base to super saiyan it will change the aura from kaioken to ssj4 or which ever you choose.not sure if anyone knew about this i haven't seen anything on here about it and i have been wishing i could change my ssj aura to something other than my base aura since day one so i figured i would share it.

Tried it with my create a character. Base blue flame, ss purple flame just to test it. I confirm that it works. Nice find gorillapit.
---

no problem

#4LordTalynPosted 11/5/2011 10:08:37 PM
Entering Hero mode, resets both auras back to the original equipped set.
And I wonder if this aura change in battle outside of hero mode effects equipped items too...
So that the transformation has different item effects...
---
#5gorillapit(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2011 10:25:40 PM

LordTalyn posted...
Entering Hero mode, resets both auras back to the original equipped set.
And I wonder if this aura change in battle outside of hero mode effects equipped items too...
So that the transformation has different item effects...
---

im guessing it would since your just equipping a different skill set would make battles a little more exciting to have full defence as base form and sull super attack as ssj. but it only resets it while you are in hero mode when you go back out to battle mode or online it still works the same.

and here is a video of how to actually do it incase anyone doesn't get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o_g9F_RDgs

it doesn't have commentary and it looks like crap i know.

#6blueskulldragonPosted 11/6/2011 3:37:02 AM
im still confused what to do even after watchin the video
---
Not changing sig untill wcw vs nwo:world tour is on xbox live arcade started 4/28/08
gt: EvilShadowNinja, brawl fc - 2191 7335 3841, hg/ss fc- 3009 0285 2783
#7gorillapit(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2011 5:27:40 AM

blueskulldragon posted...
im still confused what to do even after watchin the video
---
Not changing sig untill wcw vs nwo:world tour is on xbox live arcade started 4/28/08

sorry that was a very spurr of the moment video.

to use an example if you want green flame aura for you super saiyan and red flame aura for your base form go to training mode pick your created character as a super saiyan and equip a skill set you usually dont use, as an eample im going to say skill set 9, after you get into the battle exit to the main menu, after that go to customize and equip green flame aura and any other skills you want to skill set 9.

after that just equip the red flame aura to which ever skill set you use the most for example skill set 1.

now when you go into a battle choose your base form and equip skill set 1 and you will have the red flame then when you transform it will change to green flame.

and any time you want to change it up just go to customize and switch out the auras.

this also works with skills so you can have nothing but +health skills on you super saiyan skill set and when you get low on health transform for around 30% more health.

this doens't work in hero and when you are in hero mode your aura will not change when you transform only in battle mode, training, and online will your aura change.

hope this helps.

#8blueskulldragonPosted 11/6/2011 1:06:35 PM
gorillapit posted...

blueskulldragon posted...

im still confused what to do even after watchin the video---Not changing sig untill wcw vs nwo:world tour is on xbox live arcade started 4/28/08gt: EvilShadowNinja, brawl fc - 2191 7335 3841, hg/ss fc- 3009 0285 2783

sorry that was a very spurr of the moment video.to use an example if you want green flame aura for you super saiyan and red flame aura for your base form go to training mode pick your created character as a super saiyan and equip a skill set you usually dont use, as an eample im going to say skill set 9, after you get into the battle exit to the main menu, after that go to customize and equip green flame aura and any other skills you want to skill set 9.after that just equip the red flame aura to which ever skill set you use the most for example skill set 1.now when you go into a battle choose your base form and equip skill set 1 and you will have the red flame then when you transform it will change to green flame.and any time you want to change it up just go to customize and switch out the auras.this also works with skills so you can have nothing but +health skills on you super saiyan skill set and when you get low on health transform for around 30% more health.this doens't work in hero and when you are in hero mode your aura will not change when you transform only in battle mode, training, and online will your aura change.hope this helps.

yea that cleared it up thanks. too bad we cant do that in hero mode.
---