Is the "Horde Mode" splitscreen?

#1JoshelplexPosted 5/7/2012 8:21:24 AM
Or online only?
---
Magnificent Seven had the greatest soundtrack ever. FACT.
PSN: Joshelplex
#2maxwwfPosted 5/7/2012 8:24:03 AM
Both.
---
Because you touch yourself at night.
PSN: Maxxy_
#3HaahahahaPosted 5/7/2012 8:39:40 AM
assumption? or have you tried it. I heard online is split screen as well. but i want 100% verification!
---
SoulSilverFC~ 4126 3793 3849
#4maxwwfPosted 5/7/2012 9:46:36 AM
Horde Mode/Prospector mode = you and 3 other people (2 player local co-op/splitscreen w/bots or 4 player online).

I'm looking for the source but I'm sure i saw it in one of the video interviews with Dylan Jobe.
---
Because you touch yourself at night.
PSN: Maxxy_
#5MwarriorHieiPosted 5/7/2012 2:39:00 PM(edited)
the splitscreen is both offline and online with any local players being able to sign into their own psn accounts at the same time (like littlebigplanet and scott pilgrim).
---
o.o
#6Joshelplex(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2012 1:23:53 PM
Can you still build and use vehicles and the like in this mode or is it just on foot shooting down waves of enemies?
---
Magnificent Seven had the greatest soundtrack ever. FACT.
PSN: Joshelplex
#7ZidaneskiPosted 5/12/2012 1:27:01 PM
You have to build and use vehicles. I've been trying to beat this by myself and it is insane. By round 4 I'm just screaming like a girl.
#8SuicideRobotXPosted 5/12/2012 1:40:41 PM
Zidaneski posted...
You have to build and use vehicles. I've been trying to beat this by myself and it is insane. By round 4 I'm just screaming like a girl.
send me an invite to the game (also check the thread i posted this morning). I've beat all the prospector maps without dying, with the exception of Maw of Despair.
---
psn: robothorror
#9ZidaneskiPosted 5/12/2012 1:47:54 PM
SuicideRobotX posted...
Zidaneski posted...
send me an invite to the game (also check the thread i posted this morning). I've beat all the prospector maps without dying, with the exception of Maw of Despair.

You beat it by yourself?
#10SuicideRobotXPosted 5/12/2012 3:15:52 PM
Zidaneski posted...
SuicideRobotX posted...
Zidaneski posted...

You beat it by yourself?

by myself, yes. I've helped two others get thru 6 rounds of prospector. It's pretty easy for me now. Here's my tips on how to beat prospector mode.......

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/630384-starhawk/62786808
---
psn: robothorror