Wow theirs no life to this game

#1XNo_FearXPosted 5/9/2012 4:43:44 PM
nobody talks online and the game feels lifeless.
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Prototype 2 then Max Payne 3!
#2pspoweryeahPosted 5/9/2012 4:55:15 PM
Welcome to playstation online =P
---
My Site with gaming reviews, news, blogs, and more! -
http://gamingsrapture.com/
#3NHZ1337Posted 5/9/2012 5:09:02 PM
I play online to... PLAY .... not to talk.....

PS has more mature players with lives, we have people to TALK to... I wanna murder stuff and not talk about it. Yes I would like team based games to have people who talk and share PLANS to the game, but 90% of the time people wanna talk about stupid stuff.

Most ps players, have mics,(well the adults) just dont turn them on. Or only turn them on to take people that cant mute off there TV's.
#4thedivineslaserPosted 5/9/2012 5:09:03 PM
I actually see a lot of people with mica and they talk
---
<3 Mit allem dein Herz <3
Sheath your e-wangs, we are friends here.
#5pdizzles125Posted 5/9/2012 5:12:38 PM
Go to 360 and never come back.
---
http://youtu.be/SWAZRHwmXes
My song featuring pidgeot! :D
#6adroge01Posted 5/9/2012 5:13:06 PM
I have a mic, but don't use it at all. I also play late at night, so I don't want to wake other people up.
#7idrc82Posted 5/9/2012 5:18:02 PM
NHZ1337 posted...
I play online to... PLAY .... not to talk.....

PS has more mature players with lives, we have people to TALK to... I wanna murder stuff and not talk about it. Yes I would like team based games to have people who talk and share PLANS to the game, but 90% of the time people wanna talk about stupid stuff.

Most ps players, have mics,(well the adults) just dont turn them on. Or only turn them on to take people that cant mute off there TV's.

Same here... Always got my mic on but rarely use it. Don't feel I need to talk unless it's relevant in success of my team. Anyway the same thing can be said for most online console games. Even on Xbox, sure there are more talkers but it's usually nonsense most of the time and the people who are actually strategizing in communication are in party chat.
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176. Vita/psn: xgamblorx
Gt: dark gambl0r.
#8DevilKingZeonPosted 5/9/2012 5:19:25 PM

Go to PC and never come back.

Fixed
---
I'm the best there is at what I do.
But what I do best...isn't very nice.
#9CaptainTegPosted 5/9/2012 5:34:23 PM
I usually dont use a mic because during the day i have my 2 year old and I would assume you dont want to hear her yelling in your ear. AT night theyre asleep so i have to quiet.
And like people have said before 99% of the time its people either talking about stuff idc about(not game related) or screaming obscenities, i can do those without a mic.
#10ToastyToastyPosted 5/9/2012 7:17:52 PM
I wish people talked LESS.
MICs are stupid and so are everybody I've ever heard use one. No intelligent/mature player has ever used a MIC, and hearing brodudes and nerds sitting on their couch yelling/rambling destroys any sense of immersion and atmosphere the game crafts.
More console shooters need keyboard suppot or at least in-game quick messages like MGO.