No shield Generator in Co-op?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Starhawk
  3. No shield Generator in Co-op?
3 years ago#1
Is there any way to get the generator in Co-op?

Btw add me if you wanna play sometime

Spudz240
3 years ago#2
no. add me, i play prospector mode all the time. I'm going thru it on hard mode now
---
psn: robothorror
3 years ago#3
Are you in EU or US? I would like someone who's in my timezone.
3 years ago#4
SuicideRobotX posted...
no. add me, i play prospector mode all the time. I'm going thru it on hard mode now

Do you get a trophy for that?
---
25/3/12- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNJO1yuOh8g
Not changing my sig until Sydney FC win the AFC Champions League (started 14-2-10)
3 years ago#5
You get better EXP I think.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net
3 years ago#6
add me.
---
PSN ID: unicronic
3 years ago#7
dotsgalore218 posted...
SuicideRobotX posted...

Do you get a trophy for that?

no, you do get a trophy for beating it once, beating it 50 times, and beating it without dying. I'm missing the 50 one.
---
psn: robothorror
3 years ago#8
You should get a trophy for being beaten 50 times. That'll happen first.
---
PSN ID: unicronic
3 years ago#9
I got the first time and perfect trophy playing the first one(Ballard's Crossing) on Easy, i was just wondering if it was really as rough as everyone said lol. So that 50 win trophy can be padded in a few hours. I like to play ia stage a few times on normal so i know what to except, then beat it on hard. Beat the first three by myself on hard so far.
  1. Boards
  2. Starhawk
  3. No shield Generator in Co-op?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Online PlayersOxidine65/23 9:50PM