Why so HARD????

#1dawson101Posted 9/1/2011 7:05:21 AM
This is killing me over here... I love this game... All Mk's and I have beat all of them.. But why is this game so hard!!! put it to very easy and I get owned!! Why is this so hard?
#2mr_metalhead666Posted 9/1/2011 7:08:57 AM
Because the AI basically reads your button inputs. The only way to win in single player is by exploiting the AI.
---
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good
#3lilrican21Posted 9/1/2011 7:27:43 AM

dawson101 posted...
This is killing me over here... I love this game... All Mk's and I have beat all of them.. But why is this game so hard!!! put it to very easy and I get owned!! Why is this so hard?

glad some one agrees with me........

#4hailgalvatronPosted 9/1/2011 7:52:41 AM
i remember playing MK II on SNES forever,,,, i played the hell out of it, i enjoyed it, it was fun and playable.... I played it in the arcade, but i must have been better back then cause i could remember getting to shoa kahn a few times,,,,, when i first bought my ps3, i downloaded MK II immediately, and GOT OWNED by Jax every time... annoyed me soo much,.... I bought this with out coming on this board first, hoping that they changed something in this trilogy, but i was wrong.... Raiden is on roids,,,,, he's like he just washed down a pound of sugar with a bottle of jolt..... ugh...... maybe it's time to find a mac SNES emulator somewhere, ( i have been itching to play Killer Instinct after playing all these older fighting games lately)
---
www.ridilladesign.net
#5SpagPosted 9/1/2011 9:39:14 AM
Same. I was obsessed with the first two MK's back in the day and, to some extent, the third one when it came out. I spent many a summer day with my SNES and MKII strategy guide by my side, and never do I recall the game being anywhere near as difficult as it is now. It's sorta ruining the nostalgic feeling I had for the games.
#6Black_Ops___Posted 9/1/2011 11:17:15 AM
i just spent the last 4 hours trying to beat MK2, i got to about the 7th opponent and just quit in a furious rage, unplayable and not fun at all!

so dissappointed in this release, as ive been waiting for months.
#7FlandersNeddyPosted 9/1/2011 11:40:43 AM
It's exactly the same as the arcade game, which was designed to suck in quarters.

Gotta use cheap patterns to beat it.
#8scorpion41Posted 9/1/2011 12:13:53 PM
These games were always hard...go play them on a MAME emulator and you won't see a difference. I think maybe gamers got spoiled the last couple gens with easy A.I. and crutches to fall back on.
---
Official Underachiever of the MK boards.
PSN: scorpion_4160/MK mains:Stryker,Scorpion
#9UrBabysGtRabiesPosted 9/1/2011 12:21:55 PM
Granted it is pretty hard, but these games were ALWAYS hard in the arcade. Its like I have to get good all over again.

Been playing UMK3 pretty consistently the last few days, and the only character giving me tons of problems now is Jade. God I hate her so much.

MKII is pretty tough all together. I have to concur that one next. I keep wanting to do kombos and end up getting totally wrecked.

MK1 hasnt aged very well for me. I'm just glad I have it for the sake of collecting.
---
PSN: UrBabysGtRabies
#10heerohartPosted 9/1/2011 12:36:58 PM
ok i am happy it not just me also.