How do you unlock Human Smoke, Noob Saibot, and Rain in UMK3?

#1Ducati996RPosted 8/31/2011 9:40:02 AM

also how do you do throws in MK2? Everytime i try to do an uppercut i get thrown, wtf?

#2SirEndurancePosted 8/31/2011 9:42:05 AM
You cant get them its classic subzero ermac and mileena.
---
GT:Sir Endurance
Achievements anyone?
#3Stray_ZeroPosted 8/31/2011 9:46:09 AM
Noob and Rain were only playable in SNES/GEN ports only, Human Smoke can be playable by holding left+run+block+high punch+high kick until the match starts when you select Cyber-Smoke.
---
"Jitterbug, He who Opens the Door" - DeathSmiles - Live/PSN/YouTube: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#4Ducati996R(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2011 9:47:35 AM

They're supposed to be there. They're not the 3 in the middle though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Mortal_Kombat_3#Characters_and_cast

#5Ducati996R(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2011 9:48:11 AM

Ok, nm

#6OmegaReaper21Posted 8/31/2011 10:03:47 AM
Stray_Zero posted...
Noob and Rain were only playable in SNES/GEN ports only, Human Smoke can be playable by holding left+run+block+high punch+high kick until the match starts when you select Cyber-Smoke.

Just to clarify I believe left should be "back" in whatever case youre 2P.
#7Stray_ZeroPosted 8/31/2011 10:43:35 AM
OmegaReaper21 posted...
Stray_Zero posted...

Just to clarify I believe left should be "back" in whatever case youre 2P.

No, cause reason I said left, I forgot to say right on 2P side, and reason to no confuse it, since there is a "Back" button on the 360 control.
---
"Jitterbug, He who Opens the Door" - DeathSmiles - Live/PSN/YouTube: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#8thefrasermanPosted 8/31/2011 1:43:53 PM
Noob is in the UMK3 somehow. I noticed him twice last night. No I'm not talking about the Kano version, but a dark ninja version.

First off he's in the opening video (dizzy while robosmoke bombs the earth)

And second, go through the whole demo twice, he'll be fighting reptile I beleive. I thought I was seeing things, but he's there.
#9HeroicSomaCruzPosted 8/31/2011 2:36:24 PM
For Human Smoke, select Smoke. At the Choose Your Destiny, when your portrait comes up to the enemy's, hold Back, High Punch, High Kick, Block, and Run.

You can also do this between a round. Unfortunately, you are stuck at the Hidden Portal stage.
---
Gamertag: OgnarPliskin
http://www.gamerhandles.com/sig/Durango.jpg