play as goro and reptile in MK1

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
  3. play as goro and reptile in MK1
4 years ago#1
•Play as Goro
Successfully complete the game. When "The End" message appears, quickly hold Up/Left + Back + A until the title screen appears. Press Start to start a new game as Goro.

•Play as Reptile
Select any character, and defeat Shang Tsung. When he releases all the fighters' souls, hold LB + RB when Sub-Zero appears. Keep holding the buttons until the title screen appears. Start a new game. At the fighter selection screen, Reptile's face will be at the top middle of the fighter selection screen.

Read more:
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
4 years ago#2
April 1st is still a few months away.
"Ah...Natalie Portman...I bet even her farts smell like roses"
4 years ago#3

Play as Noob . Hold A+B+X+LT, unplug the battery pack, swap batteries (one Energizer/ one Duracell) while still holding down A+B+X+LT, reconnect controller, start an XBL Party, Invite 3 friends, and tell them the code didn't do anything. At which point they call you a Noob.

Btw, the game says "GAME OVER" not "THE END"

4 years ago#4
Even if this is fake, I still enjoy seeing more and more rumors pop up. Feels just like MK.
Rest In Peace, Macho Man. We'll miss you, :'(
November 1952-May 2011
4 years ago#5

yep i confirm this it does work for goro
4 years ago#6
If this was a port of the atrocious MK1 for GameBoy, playing as Goro would work.

If I remember right, there was a "color" glitch for Reptile. You had to fight him during an endurance round, the second person in the endurance would be green too. And if a second player hit Start during the Reptile match, Sub-Zero and Scorpion would also appear green. Once you select them they returned to their normal colors.
4 years ago#7
got goro to work but now will try reptile
4 years ago#8
up/left + back ??? wtf ?!?
GT: masterdericobr
4 years ago#9
lmao! Sooo fake!! :D
screenshot maybe TC? ;)
XBox Live GT - OneCrazyGerbil
4 years ago#10
*BUMP* Guess everyone gave up on this lol!!!!
XBox Live GT - OneCrazyGerbil
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
  3. play as goro and reptile in MK1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived