Question with Become a Legend mode

#1JugDePosted 10/2/2011 6:45:52 PM
I have played the PES series for a long time but this is my first time playing the become a legend mode.

I didn't try this in PES 2011 or PES 2010.

My question is, is there a way to convince the computer AI to pass the ball to you?

Sometimes, I'm wide open and the AI just keeps holding the ball.
#2Biancoazzurro88Posted 10/2/2011 7:44:00 PM
I haven't played it in PES 2012... But in PES 2011 there was a time where a cutscene was shown with the team captain talking to you and telling you how important for the team you were, from there every single time you tapped the R2 button to request for the ball (No matter how far away, marked or offside you were) players passed you the ball.
---
There's Nothing Conceptually better than Rock n' Roll - John Lennon
PSN & PES ID: Biancoazzurro88 MGO: Pwnage$nake61
#3YamikibaPosted 10/2/2011 10:09:02 PM
AFAIK, press the R2 button twice
---
(~_3_)~
#4JugDe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2011 4:50:54 AM
I have tried tapping R2 twice. I saw my player waves his hand but the AI who holds the ball still won't pass me the ball. The AI still plays on its own and only passes me the ball if it wants to.
#5PettYoPosted 10/10/2011 6:21:35 AM
Always frustrating being open but not getting the ball, couple of things though.

Maybe they don't see you?
Maybe your teamwork is very low?
Maybe they're not the best players?

I Don't know how far and long you are with your legend of how good is, but these things could help understand the problem.

Also try to keep down the r2 button the second time, it will make your call more urgent.
---
Awesomazing!
Yep Yep, Yep Indeed
#6zagalukeproPosted 10/11/2011 9:30:53 AM
You have to be in some sort of advantageous position for them to pass it to you. They'll rarely switch play just because you're calling for it, make sure you're in space before you call.
---
This isn't just a sig, this is an M&S sig/ diamond fc 4598 2107 6580
#7nbjjagoPosted 10/11/2011 5:55:26 PM
have u even played soccer in real life?
just because u wave your hands around shouting for the ball does not mean your team mate will pass it to you...
#8tomtidonaPosted 10/19/2011 11:29:32 PM

hey,

so it depends how much your player is good in game in terms of scorring and teamplay if you allready saw 2-3 cutscene when a team8 telling you "blabla we love you and get used to us" so you can just press R2 button its "E" on keayboard and they will send you the ball but watch out for your timing cuase once you asked they just send the ball no matter who or what is in the middle :) and remember if it dosnt work it becuase you are still new to the team and dont contribute enough to the gamplay

#9tomtidonaPosted 10/19/2011 11:39:04 PM

*** EDIT *** PLease Notice its RT not R2 and C not E

hey,

so it depends how much your player is good in game in terms of scorring and teamplay if you allready saw 2-3 cutscene when a team8 telling you "blabla we love you and get used to us" so you can just press RT button its "C" on keayboard and they will send you the ball but watch out for your timing cuase once you asked they just send the ball no matter who or what is in the middle and remember if it dosnt work it becuase you are still new to the team and dont contribute enough to the gamplay

#10AjescentPosted 10/20/2011 6:10:47 AM
lots of things factor into this.

How good you've been playing prior to the match

How much your team trust you

How often you try to get involved in the match, moving into space, passing, going back to defend, shooting and picking up loose balls.

How good the other players are. If they can't see you or aren't able to, they won't pass to you.
---
Waiting patiently for UnKarted to be announced since 4-Dec-2009
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent