Would a Devil boss in The Underworld cause too much controvery/whining?

#1mitch102Posted 7/2/2011 7:04:23 PM(edited)
^

Ignore the typo <_<
---
http://xat.com/SuperMarioGalaxy2
*is also yeahyeah158*
#2parkurtommoPosted 7/2/2011 7:07:21 PM

Yes it would, too many mobs on the side.

#3The_87_ReaperPosted 7/2/2011 7:14:53 PM
On my server I would welcome it.

:D

Those that frequent, should get why.
---
The future does not exist, because by the the time you're there it's already the present.
Dr. Richard Epear - May 1st 2009
#4Rexdragon125Posted 7/2/2011 7:28:43 PM
Hell's kinda easy.. On a medium map I just went from one end of the map to the other in hell the other day, wasn't really trying, just using the Obsidian Skin I picked up along the way. Chests and pots are quite interesting down there.
#5cloakedboltzPosted 7/2/2011 7:33:46 PM

Yes it would, too many mobs on the side.

All they need to do is assign a high spawn value to the boss.
#6mudzillaPosted 7/2/2011 8:55:22 PM
They need some kinda end game boss, skeletron is way too easy and its wierd how all the bosses can be beat with low level gear. Not to mention they are all on the surface.
#7GaMeR_JeNnPosted 7/4/2011 5:07:05 AM
perhaps a trapped demon that if you dig him out he will then randomly spawn as an event
---
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-) ................................../`_ _.|\/| _ |_) ....... | _ |\ | ._
This is my crowd, we care not. ..\_|(_|| . |(/, | \, __(_|(/, | \| | .|
#8Max58201Posted 7/4/2011 7:47:01 AM
of course there will be whining this is the internet. he will either be too easy or too hard or his drops arent worth anything blah blah blah
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#9Kaisar_DragonPosted 7/4/2011 11:13:31 AM
I wouldn't mind a "Hell on Earth" type event where underworld minions start spawning on the surface. Maybe end it like a goblin invasion, have to kill a certain number.
---
So a phoenix down will resurrect and kill the undead? Quick, get me some phoenix downs! Light goes on, light goes off!
#10Chaotic_AnarkiPosted 7/4/2011 12:13:04 PM
mudzilla posted...
They need some kinda end game boss, skeletron is way too easy and its wierd how all the bosses can be beat with low level gear. Not to mention they are all on the surface.

thats because this game isn't really made for combat, even if they are included in the game, there is no real skill involved, or complexity in the mechanics. No matter what they add, the difficulty will decrease as the arena you create increases in size.
---
Rule 1. I am always right.
Rule 2. If in any case I appear wrong, refer to rule 1.