Wings = Greatest accessory ever

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Wings = Greatest accessory ever
4 years ago#1
That is all.
Top 5 Celebrity Crushes: 1. Isla Fisher / 2. Alison Brie / 3. Kristen Bell / 4. Anna Kendrick / 5. Regina Spektor
4 years ago#2
Definitely up there. Saves a slot from horseshoe but with a bonus of flight.
360 Gamertag: NoJ1987 *Others in Quote*
4 years ago#3
Other than being great when combined with Rocket/Spectre Boots, they look pretty awesome too.
*I am not a car*
4 years ago#4
wings + spectre boots + cloud in a balloon = win
4 years ago#5
Oddly enough I dislike Red Balloon and as a result use the Cloud in a Bottle by itself. Red Balloon makes it impossible to jump small heights, as well as making jumping underwater worse. Unless I'm using it wrong, which is very possible.
The world gets weirder every day.
PSN: Marioface5
4 years ago#6
Im gathering the souls for them right now. Cant wat to try them out.
Holy **** this ****ing morbidly obese extraterrestrial pile of robot **** killed me with a rocket from nowhere. Son of a *****. --Crit1kal
4 years ago#7
I recommend using wings and spectre boots, without the cloud in a balloon.
Try it, the double jump is pretty unnecessary at this point, equipping CIAB means you have to double-jump before you can fly.
Clean Cut high score: 65 cuts?
4 years ago#8
Just use a plain balloon then (which is what I prefer personally). I really hope they don't nerf the new mobility trifecta. Honestly, I wish I could combine the cobalt shield and the balloon (cobalt balloon!) as I do not really care about fire block protection or double jump at all.
4 years ago#9
I'd have to concur with this.....except when I get overzealous trying to clear half of the map in one jump and pull down yet another wyvern. I mean, they aren't hard...but stopping to fight them defeats the purpose of quickly crossing the map....
Clan Leader, XBL Clan
4 years ago#10
Eh, I was disappointed by the wings, personally. They were the first thing I focused on making post-1.1, and they didn't live up to my expectations (the tooltip mentions flight, but it's more like super-jump).

Wings look cool, but I find that boots are better and fulfill the same function.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Wings = Greatest accessory ever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived