To clown proof a house...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. To clown proof a house...
4 years ago#1
What is the easiest to acquire material that they can't blow through? What materials can't be blown through in general?
THE ENDER OF TOPICS! GT: Sighteddeath52
"All problems can be solved with a liberal application of lasers and/or explosives."
4 years ago#2
Any dungeon Brick... Pink,Green,Blue Brick are the three dungeon bricks I think. You cannot make them you need to just take them from the dungeon.

And beyond that the only other thing I know of is the top 3 tier ore. Cobalt,Mith,Adam. You can place the ore itself not the bricks. Place Cobalt ore, mith ore, adam ore. It will not take damage from explosives.
4 years ago#3
I'm pretty certain, as well, that you wont get any/as many clowns if your house is surrounded by hallow. Instead, you'll get a lot of unicorns, fairies, and gastropods. Not much of a step up, but they won't destroy any blocks at all.
If you think my name is silly, you should call me either Rob or LaughingThesaurus.
No need for being strictly formal on a message board, right?
4 years ago#4
I made a room out of cobalt brick, stuck a silver chandelier in there, and the room looks amazing.

Clown-proof? yes. Stylin'? HELL YES.
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=359021
Pokemon Black: 0518-9431-6973
4 years ago#5
I just made bomb moats around my house and hoped an NPC wouldn't enable any clown bowling through a door.
R.I.P. Billy Mays 1958-2009
4 years ago#6
I made a house in the dungeon entrance. Great thing about it is a lot of it's already done, you just break up the background and replace it, put in floors and walls, and just move in.
4 years ago#7
Freakindaun posted...
What is the easiest to acquire material that they can't blow through? What materials can't be blown through in general?

When I see a clown all I do is cower in my Hellevator :P
4 years ago#8
Zaverns posted...
Freakindaun posted...

When I see a clown all I do is cower in my Hellevator :P

They aren't difficult to beat, I did it as soon as I started hard mode, but their attacks can be inconvient.

Fortunately, the only damage a clown has done to me is bomb two shelves of potted plants.

If you want to go hardcore with a bomb shelter, make sure the walls of anything you want to protect is 3 blocks deep, that way the inside is out of the bomb's blast radius.
4 years ago#9
Just make a floating house. Invincible to wraiths and clowns.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. To clown proof a house...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived