Heart Statues?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Heart Statues?

User Info: Shadow_Force7

Shadow_Force7
5 years ago#1
Where can you get the Heart Statues that spit out hearts when they have some kind of wiring connected to them?
PSN: NIvek778

User Info: TiO_GeR

TiO_GeR
5 years ago#2
Like any other statue, you find them kind of randomly in the underground. Just search around. I found most of them inside those wooden structures that have chests in them, so spelunker potion might give you a hand.

User Info: mtpfreak

mtpfreak
5 years ago#3
There's over 40 different statues, and each are as likely to be generated on a map.
Good lucking finding one, they're hard to come by, like any particular statue you're looking for.
Clean Cut high score: 65 cuts?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6_Ty50Kais

User Info: KLouD_KoNNeCteD

KLouD_KoNNeCteD
5 years ago#4
spelunker potion might give you a hand.

Spelunker won't help with statues but creating a new world and raiding the dungeon can produce a few statues.
Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark
The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park

User Info: Sh4grath

Sh4grath
5 years ago#5
KLouD_KoNNeCteD posted...
spelunker potion might give you a hand.

Spelunker won't help with statues but creating a new world and raiding the dungeon can produce a few statues.

Yeah dungeons are a good place to find statues, also I kept creating new worlds and exploring the deep caverns near the spawn (if there were any) It took some time but that+dungeon provided me with me all the statues I need.
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Heart Statues?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived