Anyone know how to get the Steampunk Wings?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Anyone know how to get the Steampunk Wings?
2 years ago#1
http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Steampunk_Wings

I found this page for them on the wiki, but it doesn't say how to craft/acquire them, and I can't find the answer anywhere. Has anyone figured it out yet?
---
"This world is a machine. A Machine for Pigs. Fit only for the slaughtering of Pigs."
2 years ago#2
Bump, I'd like to know too.
---
3DS Friend Code - 4468-1236-2824
Dream Address - 5900-2211-7582 (Come trample my flowers!)
2 years ago#3
98% sure red said they are coded but not obtainable till 1.2.1
---
As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero
2 years ago#4
I think all the wings use souls of flight. Why not just check the guide?
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
2 years ago#5
im a bad person and have them already if their not obtainable, sooooo :P
---
GT: Carniveruspanda
2 years ago#6
I checked the guide, they're not craftable, Unless they don't require souls of flight.
---
"This world is a machine. A Machine for Pigs. Fit only for the slaughtering of Pigs."
2 years ago#7
carniveruspanda posted...
im a bad person and have them already if their not obtainable, sooooo :P

Do you remember how you got them though?
---
2 years ago#8
well, i got them in an illegitimate way, more or less.
i got a map with all the 1.2 stuff for experimentation
---
2 years ago#9
Oh ok, I was just curious. Well I hope they add a legitimate way to get them soon! They are the coolest looking wings I have seen.
---
2 years ago#10
maybe the steampunk will sell them after you do something or other. i dont know what all you have to do to get the npcs shops to change
---
  1. Boards
  2. Terraria
  3. Anyone know how to get the Steampunk Wings?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived