Best place to farm souls??

#1btwfallenPosted 12/31/2013 4:08:02 PM
Hello everyone i just started hardmode and read the wiki on where to farm souls but yet the only one that worked are souls of flight. Anyone know the best spot for farming the other 3 souls?
#2BashyMcFetusPosted 12/31/2013 4:56:20 PM
What do you mean by "other 3 souls"? There are six soul types (flight, light, night, sight, might, and fright). Light souls are dropped by enemies in the underground hollow. Night souls are dropped by enemies in the underground corruption/crimson. Sight, might, and fright souls are dropped by hardmode bosses.
---
By Evolution, I mean Evolution. As in "I look different from my parents because of evolution" ~OrangeWizard
#3MurcielagoNoblePosted 12/31/2013 6:03:03 PM
Odd that with all the other lengths that was gone to to have the Crimson be its own thing apart from the corruption, that there was no Crimson counterpart to the Soul of Night...

Soul of Plight? Or to close to the console version has Blight?..... Light, Night, Plight, Fight, Sight, Might, Fright, & Blight.
---
Pain and death, just the price of enjoying a fun life...
#4Shadow20201Posted 12/31/2013 6:58:50 PM
I've heard creating an artificial Meteorite biome can make farming souls really easy
---
czzzzzzzzzz[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
'Sir we are surrounded!' 'Excellent, then we can attack in any direction.'
#5DragrathPosted 1/1/2014 10:04:31 PM
summoning EOW or BOC deep underground is a good way to get souls of night
souls of light try meteorite farms in the underground hollow
for the others got to fight the enemies that drop them
#6ColonelHawkPosted 1/6/2014 5:51:15 PM
MurcielagoNoble posted...
Odd that with all the other lengths that was gone to to have the Crimson be its own thing apart from the corruption, that there was no Crimson counterpart to the Soul of Night...

Soul of Plight? Or to close to the console version has Blight?..... Light, Night, Plight, Fight, Sight, Might, Fright, & Blight.

Wight is a word meaning a living being, and the Crimson is flesh themed, so that could work. It's also strange how there isn't a Hardmode version of BoC.