Activate WBID?

#1JON4495Posted 2/9/2012 5:32:43 AM
Every time I go on GCI, it tells me that wbid is inactive, so I created an account on the gotham city imposters website but it still says its inactive.

So how do I link the wbid thing with my account and make it active?
---
Gamertag: BIONICxSHADOW
#2deathbypandasPosted 2/9/2012 7:30:56 AM
BUMP! Im having the same problem. On all the forums i go to, it says go to options or it should have popped up when i launch the game. That never happened and the WBID option isnt there. So i dont know whats happening.
#3hobojohnsonPosted 2/9/2012 10:50:39 AM
did you activate the account? after you sign up they will email you to activate the account, once you do that you should be ok, at least that's how I got past that message.
---
x360 Gamertag = Osiris Prime www.raptr.com
Live Long and Suck IT!!!!!!
#4ih0tfireiPosted 2/9/2012 12:09:05 PM
Go to the website and sign in. Next click on your profile page and there should be a option that says "verify email" click on that link and it will send you a email to verify. Follow the link sent to your email and your done.
#5SyxxPakk6Posted 2/9/2012 12:10:32 PM
btw if you don't get an email confirmation from them post on the forum. I kept clicking over and over and never got an email. I posted in the support forum and then with in 1hr they all came through.. from all like 12 attempts and my topic was removed so I'm guessing someone on their end did something to fix it for me.
---
Gamertag - I S Y X X l | BF3 Battlelog - xI6ISYXXI6Ix
League of Legends: Trippi | SWTOR : Ven Zallow - Metronome
#6JON4495(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2012 2:01:33 PM
thanks guys, I'll try that verify email to see if it works
---
Gamertag: BIONICxSHADOW