Have you bought any Capcom games since this was cancelled?

#41megamanx1291Posted 3/7/2012 11:36:50 AM(edited)
I'm typing facts, you feeling tackled?
Stop being an elitist and leave your own proclaimed board if you can't face facts.
---
3ds fc: 0087-2393-7303, add me if you are bored or something. Ok?
The official Judgement Thraid of the Kh3D board, gamebreaking keybladez in your face.
#42Mugen_Shiro_000Posted 3/7/2012 1:11:58 PM(edited)
What facts? All you did was assume and insult us. It's true Legends wasn't well-recieved upon release, but over the years it has gained a strong following; and it was not even the cancellation alone that bothers us. We were strung along for a full year, and then blamed for its cancellation. That is what really brings our blood to a boil.

If you have nothing constructive to add, then kindly leave. Oh and I, as well as many members here, DID pay our respects and even enjoyed BN and SF. If you're going to call me elitist, and fling baseless acusations at the members here, pick better ones.
---
-Not changing this sig until I reboot the entire Megaman series as a unified whole. Started 10/06/11
#43megamanx1291Posted 3/7/2012 1:57:05 PM(edited)
Insult??? whaat???

I did not accuse anyone, I said I doubt everyone on this board played Bn and Sf. And those are overlooked titles, or am I wrong?

Hm?
---
The official Judgement Thraid of the Kh3D board, gamebreaking keybladez in your face.
#44Mugen_Shiro_000Posted 3/7/2012 3:10:11 PM
You called me an elitist. I very much take that as an insult. As to your post being accusatory, even though it may not have been your intent, it still came across as such: "it is not like you all apreciated BN and Starforce." What did you hope to accomplish by making such a post?

And of course not everyone has played BN, and SF, there are also people that haven't played Classic, X, and Legends. It's just a part of life that there are videogame series people have not played. I would not say they're overlooked though. While the SF series was somewhat lackluster, the BN series dominated for a very long time- it's still fresh on the minds of many from its generation.
---
-Not changing this sig until I reboot the entire Megaman series as a unified whole. Started 10/06/11
#45megamanx1291Posted 3/8/2012 3:23:18 AM
Mugen_Shiro_000 posted...
You called me an elitist. I very much take that as an insult. As to your post being accusatory, even though it may not have been your intent, it still came across as such: "it is not like you all apreciated BN and Starforce." What did you hope to accomplish by making such a post?

And of course not everyone has played BN, and SF, there are also people that haven't played Classic, X, and Legends. It's just a part of life that there are videogame series people have not played. I would not say they're overlooked though. While the SF series was somewhat lackluster, the BN series dominated for a very long time- it's still fresh on the minds of many from its generation.

Ok, sorry about calling you an elitist, I'm wrong with that. I get what you are saying, but Legends 3 got suddenly so famous. While the Legends spinoffs was called "the worst megaman spinoff" (I think its great)
---
#46Mugen_Shiro_000Posted 3/8/2012 11:36:01 AM
Don't worry about it, I apologize too for coming off as strong-armed. And it's true the Legends series gets a bad rap, but only from purists and people who haven't even tried it, disregard them. This series is my favorite, tied only to the X series, and even though Capcom says otherwise, I will still wait for Legends 3 to return.
---
#47Dark_Cecil(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2012 7:45:10 AM
Not even MM1 box art character in SFxT can convince me.
---
PSN - greenzsaber
#48Ephraim225Posted 3/24/2012 4:17:36 PM
Dark_Cecil posted...
Not even MM1 box art character in SFxT can convince me.

I bought the Xbox 360 version of SFxT specifically to avoid that character but guess what, that character's going to be DLC! >_> Only games I've bought since MML3's cancellation that weren't used are: SF3 online, which is good, and SFxT, which is okay. Yeah, I think I've had my fill of SF for the time being. They better come out with something else and MAKE me forgive them because I don't think I will otherwise.
---
Shadow Dragon = FE11 = FE1DS, Heroes of Light and Shadow = FE3DS = FE12
The new 3DS Fire Emblem = 3DSFE
#49AxltheRedPosted 3/24/2012 9:29:39 PM
The only foreseeable game I'd be looking at purchasing from Crapcom in the next little while would be Star Force 3, but I'm gonna try my darnedest to buy it used,
---
Edmonton Oilers Fan and Proud of it!
100% Faith in God and Proud of it!
#50Hedgehog_KnightPosted 3/25/2012 4:03:18 PM
I don't think I'm buying anything Capcom, unless they come out with a decent Mega Man or Viewtiful Joe title.
---
I wish I had a little chihuahua that was dressed like a human - CM Punk