Best combo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kraven_XRLKB

Kraven_XRLKB
4 years ago#1
Clunk, Lone Star and Froggy G. Froggy G stuns first Lone then should throw dynamite and Clunk should self destruct at the same time this results in a kill all in the area effect.
http://i39.tinypic.com/1ijzgn.jpg
Someone got owned, oh it was just a BF3 scrub.

User Info: Cervosi

Cervosi
4 years ago#2
Voltar + Anyone??????????????
Bluh bluh.

User Info: JustCytex

JustCytex
4 years ago#3
Voltar, Leon, and Lone Star combo is probably the team I feel the most comfortable with. Played about 40-50 games with this team and didn't lose a single match. Plus each match took us around 6min each.
PSN: CytexX
Currently playing: UMVC3,SF4:AE,SFXT

User Info: Fliptriq

Fliptriq
4 years ago#4
JustCytex posted...
Voltar, Leon, and Lone Star combo is probably the team I feel the most comfortable with. Played about 40-50 games with this team and didn't lose a single match. Plus each match took us around 6min each.

I agree with this. The combo is the PMR of Awesomenauts.
- Gamertag: Fliptriq - Check out my YouTube channel at youtube.com/FliptriqTV - Follow me on Twitter @Fliptriq -

User Info: Gaies

Gaies
4 years ago#5
I'd say Voltar, Clunk, and either Lonestar or Leon. Voltar + Clunk can pretty much destroy anything always.
You know what they say about opinions? Even a** ***** can have 'em.

Cervosi
4 years ago#6
I realized that Lonestar+Yuri can make a very useful barricade in tandem.

Lonestar with Max Dynamite sticks (re: 3 per toss) and the loadout that makes his Dynamite explode on enemy contact (letting them sit on the ground instead of exploding a few moments later) lets you set up a pretty dangerous minetrap. I believe you can throw 4 sets of dynamite.

Yuri with the bouncing mines, mine longevity, and the mine splitter (makes him drop 3 smaller mines instead of 1 big one) adds additional pressure with an almost unpenetrable wall of explosives.

Just do this in front of a turret and you're golden.
Bluh bluh.

User Info: Kindertotenwald

Kindertotenwald
4 years ago#7
Cervosi posted...
I realized that Lonestar+Yuri can make a very useful barricade in tandem.

Lonestar with Max Dynamite sticks (re: 3 per toss) and the loadout that makes his Dynamite explode on enemy contact (letting them sit on the ground instead of exploding a few moments later) lets you set up a pretty dangerous minetrap. I believe you can throw 4 sets of dynamite.

Yuri with the bouncing mines, mine longevity, and the mine splitter (makes him drop 3 smaller mines instead of 1 big one) adds additional pressure with an almost unpenetrable wall of explosives.

Just do this in front of a turret and you're golden.

A lonestar bull attack would go right through that.

Not to mention Froggy G's Tornado/Dash and Leon Clone.

Cervosi
4 years ago#8
Well of course there's ways around things. It doesn't change that it's still a pretty effective deterrent.
Bluh bluh.

User Info: Sol4688

Sol4688
4 years ago#9
3 Leon's.

You won't see how great it is until it's too late, mon ami.
PSN: CrimeRoyal

User Info: Kayslayx

Kayslayx
4 years ago#10
Sol4688 posted...
3 Leon's.

You won't see how great it is until it's too late, mon ami.

Haha that would be pretty broken, good thing you can't do that tho. I still think 3 Voltars would be more broken. Infinite heals, infinite solar (from the heals LMAO) and damage from the bots.
I was born naked, I'm going to die naked....I'm going to live naked.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived