Best combo

#1Kraven_XRLKBPosted 5/3/2012 12:46:04 PM
Clunk, Lone Star and Froggy G. Froggy G stuns first Lone then should throw dynamite and Clunk should self destruct at the same time this results in a kill all in the area effect.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/1ijzgn.jpg
Someone got owned, oh it was just a BF3 scrub.
#2CervosiPosted 5/3/2012 6:56:14 PM
Voltar + Anyone??????????????
---
Bluh bluh.
#3JustCytexPosted 5/3/2012 7:02:36 PM
Voltar, Leon, and Lone Star combo is probably the team I feel the most comfortable with. Played about 40-50 games with this team and didn't lose a single match. Plus each match took us around 6min each.
---
PSN: CytexX
Currently playing: UMVC3,SF4:AE,SFXT
#4FliptriqPosted 5/3/2012 7:43:53 PM
JustCytex posted...
Voltar, Leon, and Lone Star combo is probably the team I feel the most comfortable with. Played about 40-50 games with this team and didn't lose a single match. Plus each match took us around 6min each.

I agree with this. The combo is the PMR of Awesomenauts.
---
- Gamertag: Fliptriq - Check out my YouTube channel at youtube.com/FliptriqTV - Follow me on Twitter @Fliptriq -
#5GaiesPosted 5/4/2012 4:06:15 AM
I'd say Voltar, Clunk, and either Lonestar or Leon. Voltar + Clunk can pretty much destroy anything always.
---
You know what they say about opinions? Even a** ***** can have 'em.
#6CervosiPosted 5/4/2012 3:16:23 PM
I realized that Lonestar+Yuri can make a very useful barricade in tandem.

Lonestar with Max Dynamite sticks (re: 3 per toss) and the loadout that makes his Dynamite explode on enemy contact (letting them sit on the ground instead of exploding a few moments later) lets you set up a pretty dangerous minetrap. I believe you can throw 4 sets of dynamite.

Yuri with the bouncing mines, mine longevity, and the mine splitter (makes him drop 3 smaller mines instead of 1 big one) adds additional pressure with an almost unpenetrable wall of explosives.

Just do this in front of a turret and you're golden.
---
Bluh bluh.
#7KindertotenwaldPosted 5/4/2012 3:52:29 PM
Cervosi posted...
I realized that Lonestar+Yuri can make a very useful barricade in tandem.

Lonestar with Max Dynamite sticks (re: 3 per toss) and the loadout that makes his Dynamite explode on enemy contact (letting them sit on the ground instead of exploding a few moments later) lets you set up a pretty dangerous minetrap. I believe you can throw 4 sets of dynamite.

Yuri with the bouncing mines, mine longevity, and the mine splitter (makes him drop 3 smaller mines instead of 1 big one) adds additional pressure with an almost unpenetrable wall of explosives.

Just do this in front of a turret and you're golden.

A lonestar bull attack would go right through that.

Not to mention Froggy G's Tornado/Dash and Leon Clone.
#8CervosiPosted 5/4/2012 4:50:47 PM
Well of course there's ways around things. It doesn't change that it's still a pretty effective deterrent.
---
Bluh bluh.
#9Sol4688Posted 5/4/2012 8:27:02 PM
3 Leon's.

You won't see how great it is until it's too late, mon ami.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
#10KayslayxPosted 5/5/2012 12:11:03 AM
Sol4688 posted...
3 Leon's.

You won't see how great it is until it's too late, mon ami.

Haha that would be pretty broken, good thing you can't do that tho. I still think 3 Voltars would be more broken. Infinite heals, infinite solar (from the heals LMAO) and damage from the bots.
---
I was born naked, I'm going to die naked....I'm going to live naked.