How long will I be able to buy the alpha for?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Arma III
  3. How long will I be able to buy the alpha for?
3 years ago#1
Hey guys I was just wondering how long the Alpha will remain purchasable for because I really want to get this game but I might need to wait a little longer before I can purchase it.
3 years ago#2
I don't know if they've set a limit. However they are going to release a "lite" version of the alpha for free later this month.
3 years ago#3
Hopefully it will be up until release. I am pretty sure they said they will be listening to the community for feedback and making updates to the alpha as time goes on.

I think it will stay up until the games release.
Obscure Creations
3 years ago#4
Alpha Access

Purchase Arma 3 Alpha now and receive the following:

Alpha-access Be one of the first to play Arma 3 and contribute to its development by providing feedback.
3 Alpha Lite Invites (not yet available) Introduce your friends to Arma 3 by inviting them to the free invite-only Arma 3 Alpha Lite (available from March 14, 2013 until June 18, 2013).
Beta-access & Full Game Gain access to the Arma 3 Beta as soon as it becomes available. Get a Steam version of the complete game upon release.

-Pasted from the Steam page

I would assume at least before this date, but this date is for the guest pass, so it could be anytime really.
Endorsed by M3D1C1NEMAN
Oh yeah...
  1. Boards
  2. Arma III
  3. How long will I be able to buy the alpha for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived