How long will I be able to buy the alpha for?

#1gotron228Posted 3/6/2013 11:33:53 PM
Hey guys I was just wondering how long the Alpha will remain purchasable for because I really want to get this game but I might need to wait a little longer before I can purchase it.
#2giocarePosted 3/7/2013 1:29:51 AM
I don't know if they've set a limit. However they are going to release a "lite" version of the alpha for free later this month.
#3Syco ClownPosted 3/7/2013 5:38:32 AM
Hopefully it will be up until release. I am pretty sure they said they will be listening to the community for feedback and making updates to the alpha as time goes on.

I think it will stay up until the games release.
---
Obscure Creations
#4M3D1C1NEMANPosted 3/11/2013 9:20:58 AM
Alpha Access

Purchase Arma 3 Alpha now and receive the following:

Alpha-access Be one of the first to play Arma 3 and contribute to its development by providing feedback.
3 Alpha Lite Invites (not yet available) Introduce your friends to Arma 3 by inviting them to the free invite-only Arma 3 Alpha Lite (available from March 14, 2013 until June 18, 2013).
Beta-access & Full Game Gain access to the Arma 3 Beta as soon as it becomes available. Get a Steam version of the complete game upon release.

-Pasted from the Steam page

I would assume at least before this date, but this date is for the guest pass, so it could be anytime really.
---
Endorsed by M3D1C1NEMAN
Oh yeah...