#1ghostwarrior79Posted 7/8/2013 1:01:37 AM
Hey, 'ere are me questions!

1. Will my system run this game? Specs below

Win 7 home premium 32 bit
Nvidia 9500 M GS 512 mb graphics card
Intel core 2 duo t7500 processor @ 2.2 ghz
3 gb ram
Monitor resolution @ 1360 x 768

I played A2F on low (stone age low settings)

I just want good performance,IDC about the graphics. I managed to run games like crysis 2 and hitman absolution on THIS^ system. (low settings)

2. Is there any offline multiplayer with the Ai Bots? I remember that was in arma 2 (free) I also saw an arma 3 500 ai bot battle video on youtube. I think it was MP.

3. Is the editor easy to use?? I wanna create an assassinate the target mission...how long do you think a mission like that would take to make in the editor???

4. I also wanna create buildings in the game. You know,like sky-scrapers and highrises. Is it possible to do that in editor or will I have to use a level design tool like UDK?

5. Can you have snowy weather in the game? ie snow everywhere and stuff like that.

6. Is it worth getting the beta OR is it worth waiting for the final product?

7. IF I got the beta,will I have to buy the game again (once it's released)??? OR will I have to constantly update it to the final/full version?

8. What kind of customization is in A3? Can I customize weapons and vehicles (their parts and colors and such) Are there any female characters or is it all male only characters?

Anyways, BYE and THANKS in advance.

P.S ANY CHARACTER customization?
---
IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND YOU ARE 100% SURE AND PROUD ABOUT IT, PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG! BATTLEFIELD 4 PATRIOT
#2JosobuPosted 7/10/2013 4:45:29 AM
ghostwarrior79 posted...
Hey, 'ere are me questions!

1. Will my system run this game? Specs below

Win 7 home premium 32 bit
Nvidia 9500 M GS 512 mb graphics card
Intel core 2 duo t7500 processor @ 2.2 ghz
3 gb ram
Monitor resolution @ 1360 x 768

I played A2F on low (stone age low settings)

I just want good performance,IDC about the graphics. I managed to run games like crysis 2 and hitman absolution on THIS^ system. (low settings)

2. Is there any offline multiplayer with the Ai Bots? I remember that was in arma 2 (free) I also saw an arma 3 500 ai bot battle video on youtube. I think it was MP.

3. Is the editor easy to use?? I wanna create an assassinate the target mission...how long do you think a mission like that would take to make in the editor???

4. I also wanna create buildings in the game. You know,like sky-scrapers and highrises. Is it possible to do that in editor or will I have to use a level design tool like UDK?

5. Can you have snowy weather in the game? ie snow everywhere and stuff like that.

6. Is it worth getting the beta OR is it worth waiting for the final product?

7. IF I got the beta,will I have to buy the game again (once it's released)??? OR will I have to constantly update it to the final/full version?

8. What kind of customization is in A3? Can I customize weapons and vehicles (their parts and colors and such) Are there any female characters or is it all male only characters?

Anyways, BYE and THANKS in advance.

P.S ANY CHARACTER customization?

Here we go.

1. Possibly. Ultra low.

2. Yes.

3. Yes and no.

4. Not built into the game, no.

5. No. You're on an island in the "mediterranean"

6. If you like cheaper games, then yes.

7. Full game.

8. You can select from a limited range of addons to your weapon/armor. No colors. No vehicle customization. No female characters.

PS. You can select your voice, face and a range of glasses. That is your customization.