Looking for Co-op players

#1NoSequelForYouPosted 9/2/2013 3:16:26 AM
Hi!

Looking for some players who are up for playing user-made Co-op missions (or self created). I am still learning the ropes with the editor but I plan to start making my own missions too. I also like to play with game modifications (e.g: JSRS, TMR realism etc) that some public servers don't seem to run.

I am not particularly looking into joining or creating what they call a "squad" but rather a group of people who are also new to the series who have an interest of getting together with others for a good night of Players vs AI gaming!

I would prefer European/UK players to minimize connection issues but with it being such a small community on these forums, anyone is welcome.

If interested just PM your SteamID or leave it here.
#2InsaneGeniusPosted 9/12/2013 4:11:50 PM
add me on steam I play with some RL soldiers. makes for a great team game

insanegenius313
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#3cliffo1992Posted 9/12/2013 7:05:59 PM
Hey I'm in the same boat.
Played Arma 2 but have lost the skills over the years so picking this game back up and looking for coop friends.

I play in Australian times but do occasionally play in the late hours which could suit you other players in different parts of the world.

I've got a headset and would prefer using voice chat but still feel free to add me if you don't! :)

Steam ID: Saltytoe
---
I like being human because of computers
#4thatfool12GsPosted 9/13/2013 4:08:48 PM
TwelveGs210
---
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
#5cliffo1992Posted 9/18/2013 9:31:40 PM
Instead of inviting you all into my friends list so I can forget all your names, join this group instead.

So when you are done with the game you can leave to avoid confusion.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/arma3friendly
---
I like being human because of computers