Made a morrigan pawn in dragons dogma. Who has the game?

#1blutoblutarskyXPosted 7/14/2012 7:13:11 PM
For those interested I made a halfway decent morrigan pawn. She is meant to be based off the dao in game face but not entirely as "square looking".

I wouldn't say she's a highly effective char she's just there for looks cause I'm fin w that game and turned my other pawn into a thed pawn from dragon age for people interested to use.

I don't have the clothes down pat though cause I just threw on her what I had. So she's probably dressed more sexy than "witch of the wilds".

My gt is MyLoadInYoFace5 for any of you dragon age fans interested. She's lvl 57 so send a fr request so you don't gotta pay to rent her.

Also I wouldn't count on me checking so don't gift anything and expect me to see it. I'm movin on in games. She's just there for people to enjoy. If you have aesthetic suggestions I probably will look at them when I get around to it.
---
"there are only two reasons to date a girl you already dated: breast implants" ~ Barney Stinson
#2MasterViVi2Posted 7/17/2012 1:51:48 AM
I did the same thing. Original was Vivi from Final Fantasy 9, then when I couldnt find a decent Morrigan I changed.
---
FF super bosses beat/starting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 10-2 12 13/2
#3blutoblutarskyX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2012 9:40:01 AM
cool-

maybe i should change it when i get around to it. what dragon age origins pawns are not represented?

wynn?
alistair?
leliana (im sure SOMEONE has done this)?
zeveran (sure this one is done too)?
oghren?
---
"there are only two reasons to date a girl you already dated: breast implants" ~ Barney Stinson
#4PokeyBananaPosted 7/17/2012 11:10:49 AM
I had that game, finished it. I always create original characters though.
---
My lungs aren't big enough to inhale the amount of oxygen required to sigh the amount needed to convey my dissatisfaction.
#5blutoblutarskyX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2012 11:17:15 AM
the original pawn i played through the game was original.

my original arisen was not- it was john shaft (the REAL one not his nephew played by samuel jackson).

i just felt, i would play around in face-gen for a bit and leave the pawn out there for people to enjoy, a themed pawn would be more likely to please more people.
---
#6MasterViVi2Posted 7/17/2012 11:18:54 AM
Actually the only one Ive seen of those is Lelianna.
---
FF super bosses beat/starting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 10-2 12 13/2
#7john7281Posted 8/1/2012 4:20:02 PM
When making a character for a game or pawn I try not to use a character from a previous game. For Dragon's Dogma I was actually able to make a female pawn that looks like a co-worker of mine but that is the closest to making a character resembling anyone. Game or real life.