how do you get IF and black cards for UT?

#1dj_emzPosted 10/11/2011 9:13:01 AM
How do you get IF players? And how come some cards are black? Like I was thinkin of buying Memo Ochoa yesterday and I noticed all his cards were black.

For the IF, do you need the season live updates or something? I bought 14 gold packs yesterday and didn't get any IF players.

My best pack was litterly my last one where I got Nesta, Nani, and Real Madrid away kit.
---
Tijuana Tornado
#2bogart69Posted 10/11/2011 9:22:10 AM

You get them in packs if youre lucky.. If you got Nesta and Nani in one pack consider yourself lucky as well..

#3ZEEER0Posted 10/11/2011 9:22:50 AM
Those black cards are the IF version.

They're ridiculously rare and can only be acquired from packs while that player is in the squad of the week. So you'll definitely pay a premium to get your hands on one.
#4HardcoreFtwPosted 10/11/2011 9:35:06 AM(edited)
I gotten Neymar in a pack and Maggio in the next pack

I brought Oliech for 12k black card version quite a bargain early on(one of the best if not the most broken silver cards)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/silverteam.png/

Oliech stats..
---
drink Russian, drive German, wear Italian
#5dj_emz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2011 9:51:14 AM
Ahh I see, also, once you have the IF card it always stays like that right? Like if the player starts doing bad the IF won't go away?
---
Tijuana Tornado
#6HardcoreFtwPosted 10/11/2011 10:23:22 AM
I think it stay like that.. Just a rare card that rarer than usual.. It also worth heaps more but I have a feeling some cards in the future will be worth a lot ... a lot more than it is today... Save em =P!
---
drink Russian, drive German, wear Italian
#7Jabroni2000Posted 10/11/2011 11:15:53 AM
Yep he stays like that, which is what makes them so valuable. A black version will be the absolute best version of that player that is released in UT.
---
XBL: jmarFTL