You need Season ticket for Career Mode?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 12
  3. You need Season ticket for Career Mode?
4 years ago#11
good ol EA... will ever change
---
i drive a car, its red so it looks like a ferrari, but its not. it goes doof doof to the beats of ice cube and slayer, i support the unitalian team and i drink
4 years ago#12
I even started a new career mode and once I quit out of the game and go back into it, it tells me I need the season ticket in order to continue
---
PSN: LstByz940
4 years ago#13
I dont have the game yet so I cant check, but considering you're the ONLY person talking about this Im pretty sure its a rare bug (paying $25 for a game you already own is stupid)....contact EA, Im sure they'll have an answer for ya.
---
......now, where was I?
4 years ago#14
This is happening to me too....i try and do career mode as a player with my VP and after two games I save and exit. Try to go back, and I need the season ticket....seriously EA?
---
Currently Playing: FIFA 11, Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire, Little Big Planet 2, GT5
4 years ago#15
Does anyone know how to fix this?
---
Currently Playing: FIFA 11, Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire, Little Big Planet 2, GT5
4 years ago#16
Well, I tried and made a manager mode, that works, but player and player-manager don't work with virtual pro for some reason. Also, tried contacting ea sports live help support thing and the guy said that to fix i had to buy a season pass....
---
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 12
  3. You need Season ticket for Career Mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived