Possible Transfer Glitch/Cheat - Can anyone else confirm

#1dave_breweryPosted 10/5/2011 3:33:52 AM
So far in CM i've managed to get Kaka (twice) and Ibrahimovic and season long loans with an option to buy, for an outrageous amount of money but come the end of the season i've not took up the option and let them return to their clubs (kaka twice).

I don't want to do this with all the top players because it ruins the experience but will a club always accept a season long long as long as the option to buy is a stupid amount of money?
#2SCB3Posted 10/5/2011 5:39:08 AM
dave_brewery posted...
So far in CM i've managed to get Kaka (twice) and Ibrahimovic and season long loans with an option to buy, for an outrageous amount of money but come the end of the season i've not took up the option and let them return to their clubs (kaka twice).

I don't want to do this with all the top players because it ruins the experience but will a club always accept a season long long as long as the option to buy is a stupid amount of money?

Well it does happen in real life, Ibrohimovic to AC Milan and Hernan Crespo to Inter are examples, I got Podolski back to Bayern like that aswell
---
"We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not Forget, You should have Expected us".
GT - SCB360 PSN - ThePunisherSCB
#3jeddy74Posted 10/5/2011 6:37:08 AM
well it doesnt work for all players. i tried to get josh mceachran from chelsea on loan (he was on the loan list) but then they say oh we dont actually want to loan him. so i tested them by offering a buy clause of 50 million. which they said was fair but they dont want him to leave
#4mikebatemanPosted 10/5/2011 8:44:57 AM

Also, this glitch is also surely limited by the wage budget of your club as well. For example, I'm trying to take Gillingham from League 2 to ultimate glory (on Legendary), but I couldn't just use this glitch (not that I would anyway) to shortcut my way there, because I couldn't afford the wages of even a Championship player - let alone Kake et al.