Bolton v Swansea
Fulham v Wigan
Newcastle v Stoke
QPR v Spurs

22/4:

Manchester United v Everton
Liverpool v West Brom
Wolves v Manchester City

Clasico get's it's own thread (like always).
---
Classic Redknapp:
https://p.twimg.com/AqEqGrSCAAE5PFT.jpg
#2BartiscoolPosted 4/20/2012 3:02:11 PM
Am I a bad Arsenal fan if I don't feel like waking up at 7:45 AM to watch the game? I really have a bad feeling about it. ;___;
---
"I'm ready like Betty Spaghetti." - Ninjanomyx
#3Gunner_04_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2012 3:10:18 PM
Predictions:

21/4:

Arsenal v Chelsea (3-1)
Aston Villa vs Sunderland (1-2)
Blackburn v Norwich (0-1)
Bolton v Swansea (2-3)
Fulham v Wigan (3-1)
Newcastle v Stoke (0-1)
QPR v Spurs (1-1)

22/4:

Manchester United v Everton (2-1)
Liverpool v West Brom (1-1)
Wolves v Manchester City (0-3)

Chelsea will be without Ivanovic, Luiz, and Drogba (supposedly an ankle injury). We'll be without Benayoun (ineligible), Arteta (out for rest of the season, 6-8 weeks), and obviously Wilshere.

I hope we line-up like this:

--------------Sczcesny------------------------------
---Sagna---Koscielny--Vermaelen--Gibbs--
-------------------Song--------------------------------
-----------------------------Ramsey------------------
--------------------Rosicky----------------------------
------Walcott------v. Persie-------------Ox---------

But knowing Wenger, he'll probably stick Ramsey or Gervinho on the wing instead of Ox (who should really really play, he'll do well against a team like Chelsea who give the opposition a lot of space, I mean if Walcott can always have the game of his life against them I think Ox can too. If Song sticks to his job, Rosicky + Ramsey control the midfield, and v. Persie whips out his c*ck like last time I believe we can take all three points and send Chelsea home crying.
---
Classic Redknapp:
#4BartiscoolPosted 4/20/2012 3:15:11 PM
You've made me feel a bit better. Ramsey worries me though, he's been sh** the last few months. And yeah the Ox needs to be starting games now, its the end of the season so there's really no risk in it anymore.
---
#5Gunner_04_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2012 3:19:41 PM
Bartiscool posted...
You've made me feel a bit better. Ramsey worries me though, he's been sh** the last few months. And yeah the Ox needs to be starting games now, its the end of the season so there's really no risk in it anymore.

Ramsey worries me too but it's either him or Diaby and I much rather have Ramsey.
---
Classic Redknapp:
#6Hazysy0daddyPosted 4/20/2012 3:36:18 PM
------------------------------De Gea-----------------------------
Rafael------------Rio------------------Evans-----------Evra
----------------------Carrick--------Scholes-------------------
Valencia------------------Rooney-----------------------Nani
-----------------------------Welbeck-----------------------------

Back four is in perfect form, including Evra, who surprisingly had a great game last week.

No bull**** in midfield, Carrick and Scholes to boss the middle of the pitch with Cleverley coming on for Scholes at around the hour mark to save the ginger prince for the derby next week. Maybe Giggs as well.

Go with our best options on the wings. Keep Nani fresh by giving him an hour to play before replacing him with Young. Val to play 90 minutes as usual, especially considering Everton will be without Baines.

Forwards are pretty simple. Rooney always starts and Welbeck deserves to keep his starting spot after working his socks off and scoring against Villa. Maybe give Berba and Pea some minutes if either Roo or Welbz get tired.

This should be simple, but nothing involving Everton is ever simple. Hoping for a 3-0, but wouldn't mind scraping a 1-0.
---
http://i.imgur.com/luXxG.png - http://imgon.net/di-8G8V.gif
#7Shinra_TenseiPosted 4/20/2012 3:45:11 PM
Hazysy0daddy posted...
------------------------------De Gea-----------------------------
Rafael------------Rio------------------Evans-----------Evra
----------------------Carrick--------Scholes-------------------
Valencia------------------Rooney-----------------------Nani
-----------------------------Welbeck-----------------------------

Back four is in perfect form, including Evra, who surprisingly had a great game last week.

No bull**** in midfield, Carrick and Scholes to boss the middle of the pitch with Cleverley coming on for Scholes at around the hour mark to save the ginger prince for the derby next week. Maybe Giggs as well.

Go with our best options on the wings. Keep Nani fresh by giving him an hour to play before replacing him with Young. Val to play 90 minutes as usual, especially considering Everton will be without Baines.

Forwards are pretty simple. Rooney always starts and Welbeck deserves to keep his starting spot after working his socks off and scoring against Villa. Maybe give Berba and Pea some minutes if either Roo or Welbz get tired.

This should be simple, but nothing involving Everton is ever simple. Hoping for a 3-0, but wouldn't mind scraping a 1-0.

Well if we play on our recent form [bar Wigan of course lol], we should be fine, if the worst comes to the worst, Young can always come on to make it 1-0 ;)
---
Doumbia is a BEAST
#8EvilMeatBallNLPosted 4/20/2012 4:41:31 PM
Arsenal v Chelsea 0-2
Aston Villa vs Sunderland 1-2
Blackburn v Norwich 2-1
Bolton v Swansea 0-1
Fulham v Wigan 1-1
Newcastle v Stoke 2-0
QPR v Spurs 1-0

22/4:

Manchester United v Everton 1-0
Liverpool v West Brom 1-1
Wolves v Manchester City 0-5

Also, Chelsea's youth team beat Blackburn Rovers 4-0 in the FA cup final first leg. <3
---
GT: EvilMeatBall NL
Once I killed some guy and he turned in a grenade, I picked him up and flung it away over a wall. David_741
#9TallWhiteNinjaPosted 4/20/2012 5:06:00 PM(edited)
United will probably be fine, especially since Everton seems to save their best upsets for the blue half of Manchester, plus Baines is out. Deal with Pienaar and keep the ball away from Jelavic, and you'll have the Toffees' attack more or less solved, and from there United will get a penalty at least.
---
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.
#10BartiscoolPosted 4/20/2012 5:18:56 PM
Gunner_04_ posted...
Bartiscool posted...

Ramsey worries me too but it's either him or Diaby and I much rather have Ramsey.

Well I mean it's basically a choice of an actual athlete and a man made out of paper so..
---