Fifa 13 Idea, thoughts?

#1Darkness316Posted 5/4/2012 2:40:06 AM
Iíve been wanting Fifa to implement this for a long time and I donít know why they havenít as for me it would be a fantastic experience.

Similar to Pro Evo I would like to have the opportunity to create a team from scratch (team name, team colours, kit, stadium, chants, location, shirt makers, shirt sponsors etc), have them filled with a generic set of players and then have a choice to place them in the lowest league (replacing a team of your choice from League 2 for example).

The fun aspect then comes from taking your team of ransoms up the leagues, buying and selling players etc until you make them a success. Such a simply feature that Pro Evo has offered for years (although it has been hurt by their lack of leagues and real life licences.) that I believe could add a lot to the next Fifa.

What do you guys think?

Ps Ė I know you can create your own team on Fifa 12 but you can only use them in exhibition matches and online and itís not done well in my eyes.
---
Wesley: Angel you don't think I am paranoid? .... Angel: No
Wesley:Oh good....I was worried
#2Talos5262Posted 5/4/2012 2:55:01 AM
Pretty much what you wrote TC

And

Classic legends like Pele, Cruyff, Platini, Zidane and Maradona should be available
---
Kill a boy's mother... and vengeance festers in the son...
#3Nard_Dog23Posted 5/4/2012 3:08:23 AM
I think you can use your created team in CM. But there's not much depth to it though.
#4Darkness316(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 4:19:07 AM
Another things they need to introduce in my eyes is multiplayer seasons online.

Would be fantastic to set up a premier league season with 1 or 2 friends each picking a team and playing through trying to beat each other to the title. Would also be great if EA could implement a co-op season as well where you and a friend over xbox live could both control the same team.
---
Wesley: Angel you don't think I am paranoid? .... Angel: No
Wesley:Oh good....I was worried
#5Marko524Posted 5/4/2012 6:37:53 AM
A story mode lol. Just like in Fight Night Champion. Imagine a young boy with the potential to become the greatest footballer of all time, then he was framed for match fixing, destroying his reputation. But he came back in the world cup,to score the last minute winner.
#6Via_NegativaPosted 5/4/2012 9:23:51 AM
get rid of david rutter, he's a moron.
#7billwoodPosted 5/4/2012 10:18:25 AM
"Be a Hooligan" mode.
#8Shinra_TenseiPosted 5/4/2012 10:29:06 AM
billwood posted...
"Be a Hooligan" mode.

lol
---
Doumbia is a BEAST
#9EddieWeMissUPosted 5/4/2012 3:15:45 PM
Pretty sure you can make a team on creation centre, make up some players and then put that team in any league you like (May be wrong about the league thing though)

The only bad thing is it takes ages :/
---
Stoke City R.U.F.C.
http://i.imgur.com/QA4io.png
#10billwoodPosted 5/4/2012 4:06:41 PM
Yes, you can create a custom team in Creation Centre and build your squad up. The catch is that to use your custom team in Career Mode... ... ...(wait for it)... you'll have to pay EA a fee, unless you're a Season Ticket holder.

And no, I'm not joking.