Anyone else fed up with getting stuck in arena pre-match?

#1teniusthegPosted 5/6/2012 11:16:43 AM
Not sure if it happens in other modes, but its becoming a regular occurrence to get stuck in the arena before club and pro ranked matches, often requiring a game reboot. I'd have to say it classifies as broken at this point. And I can only speculate that its not been fixed because the scum at EA would rather you go play Ultimate Team. I'd be interested to know if this is happening on xbox as well. It's really ruining the game for me when 20 people have to restart the game after waiting for 10 mins to play.
---
"I couldn't help it. It just popped in there."
"I like your style, Dude."
#2HavoPosted 5/6/2012 3:40:27 PM
Happens to me on PS3 all of the time. Usually happens when we have a lot of people playing together in club matches
#3Olix84Posted 5/6/2012 6:59:56 PM
This happened to me today in H2H seasons. Maybe it has something to do with the Euro expansion?
#4colum24Posted 5/7/2012 4:53:35 AM
You don't have to reboot when this happens, you just have to be patient. It does load, albeit it takes a bit longer on occasions.
---
The topic you selected is no longer available for viewing
#5VerySikTodayIIPosted 5/8/2012 12:45:30 PM
Happened a lot when I first got the game (eventually when the other player would quit, it would go in-game and just disconnect). Very rare now
#6simpsmanPosted 5/9/2012 7:51:10 PM
Happens to me when playing Ultimate Team. It will sometimes just sit there showing the opponents team.
---
Scott Stapp is my hero
I guess that makes me a loser
#7El_GigantoPosted 5/10/2012 1:48:25 AM
Quote:Happens to me when playing Ultimate Team. It will sometimes just sit there showing the opponents team.
@simpsman
This happens when in your previous game your opponent quit on you. So next time someone leaves you before the match ended, reload Ultimate Team, because the next game will not load.

How stupid is it people actually found out about a glitch like this? This game can be so terrible...
---
FC Utrecht