You want games? Start buying them.

#41Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/22/2014 10:51:15 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Fail console is fail

Incorrect. Fail developers are fail.

If they put out shovelware, they need to take responsibility for it.
#42Mobius1RisingPosted 4/22/2014 10:52:29 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Gimped system gimped ports

BF4 download install is 32GB, WiiU max is 32GB.
XB1 & PS4 play off bluray discs, WiiU doesn't
XB1 and PS4 have more power than WiiU

Any questions?

Yeah, if the WiiU is so gimped why aren't the 360 and PS3 versions of miltiplats worse than the WiiU version, since the WiiU is the more powerful console? And why are devs admitting to gimping games ported from PS3 and 360? We aren't talking about PS4 and XB1 titles here. We are talking about botched assassins creed ports with less content for no reason what so ever considering the 360 doesn't use bluray so wise wasn't the issue or botched batman ports with lower FPS.

So if PS3 and 360 can handle the games we are actually talking about (not the ones you want to bring up that are also shorted on PS3 and 360) and devs are admitting to botching these ports on purpose what possible argument could you have that the WiiU is getting bad ports because it's "gimped"?

Fail console is fail

Actually you fail as a troll.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Ammy.Femshep.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.
#43Koi_TenchiPosted 4/22/2014 10:54:38 AM
Mobius1Rising posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Gimped system gimped ports

BF4 download install is 32GB, WiiU max is 32GB.
XB1 & PS4 play off bluray discs, WiiU doesn't
XB1 and PS4 have more power than WiiU

Any questions?

Yeah, if the WiiU is so gimped why aren't the 360 and PS3 versions of miltiplats worse than the WiiU version, since the WiiU is the more powerful console? And why are devs admitting to gimping games ported from PS3 and 360? We aren't talking about PS4 and XB1 titles here. We are talking about botched assassins creed ports with less content for no reason what so ever considering the 360 doesn't use bluray so wise wasn't the issue or botched batman ports with lower FPS.

So if PS3 and 360 can handle the games we are actually talking about (not the ones you want to bring up that are also shorted on PS3 and 360) and devs are admitting to botching these ports on purpose what possible argument could you have that the WiiU is getting bad ports because it's "gimped"?

Fail console is fail

Actually you fail as a troll.
I wouldn't have even wasted my time responding to him if I were you considering his 4 word response to that long and detailed post showed he had absolutely zero interest in having an actual discussion.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#44sonic777Posted 4/22/2014 10:55:09 AM
SegavsCapcom posted...
You want games? Start buying them.

LOL what.
---
The moderators will not use your past moderation history against you unless you have a past moderation history. If you do, they'll use it against you. Explain.
#45Kromlech06Posted 4/22/2014 10:55:54 AM
I do buy the games I want.

WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?!
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#46sonic777Posted 4/22/2014 10:56:36 AM
Kromlech06 posted...
I do buy the games I want.

WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?!

It's cuz there are some games out there that you haven't bought.
---
The moderators will not use your past moderation history against you unless you have a past moderation history. If you do, they'll use it against you. Explain.
#47gldooriiPosted 4/22/2014 10:59:38 AM(edited)
SegavsCapcom posted...
The Nintendo fanbase is one of the worst at supporting developers. If you want games to come to the console, then actually buy games. Its not that difficult.

I did buy them....for the systems they came out on long before they were released on the Wii U..
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
#48MilesTeg420Posted 4/22/2014 11:01:54 AM
Bottom line is it's far too late to support third party on Wii U for the most part besides indies. There are no releases besides movie licensed crap at this point. Buying those just means more movie licensed crap.
#49AguacatonPosted 4/22/2014 11:03:19 AM
well i did buy some third party games but not ALL the third party games, just the ones that i belive that are good and play well on the Wii U.
i have:
ZombiU
Ninja Gaiden 3 RE.
Monster hunter 3 U
Call of duty ghost
Need for speed most wanted
assasins creed IV.
---
NNID: Codiepo
PSN: Aguacaton
#50JobocanPosted 4/22/2014 11:07:35 AM
Why would I buy trash releases though? If I'd want any crappy games I could just grab better versions of said crappy games on PC or PS4.

What I want is good games, and I buy those. There's a reason I only have one game on PS4 thus far.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection