Will Project Cafe play Nintendo DS and 3DS games?

#1knightimexPosted 5/31/2011 3:53:27 PM
God I hope so.

Now I need to go hunt for Castlevania games from NDS.
---
Buttered Toast!
#2RyuVegasPosted 5/31/2011 4:02:38 PM
Short answer: No.

Long answer: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you are deluding yourself if you think it is going to play them out of the box, straight from the factory. We don't even know if the controller actually has a screen, let alone it being a touch screen. On top of this please explain to me how you play stylus-only on Cafe without feeling like you are wasting the console's potential. If we assume the touch screen is capacitive so it works with your thumbs, then stylus won't work at all so lol at playing it inaccurately and if it is resistive then what's the point of having the touch screen? Have you tried playing stylus-only games with just your thumb or finger on the DS? It's effing terrible.
---
"If we can hit this Bullseye the rest of the Dominos will fall like a House of Cards... checkmate." ~ Zap Brannagin
#3knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2011 4:28:16 PM
Explain why capcom talked about Sf4 on 3DS being playable with a "un-named console"
smart guy
---
Buttered Toast!
#4Starwars4JPosted 5/31/2011 4:35:55 PM
knightimex posted...
Explain why capcom talked about Sf4 on 3DS being playable with a "un-named console"
smart guy

Compatibility with a Cafe version of SF4 maybe, smart guy?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#5RyuVegasPosted 5/31/2011 4:38:18 PM
One instance of a fleeting comment by a developer does not make it fact. And I didn't even talk about all the reasons this is ridiculous. And I'm not going to, because you have gotten on my nerves TC as the most bullish speculator I have ever seen so I'm jist going to leave you and let you wallow in your disappointment when Cafe is announced next week with either: None of the things you could possible desire or they don't really give us anymore infor than "Yea we're working on it."
---
"If we can hit this Bullseye the rest of the Dominos will fall like a House of Cards... checkmate." ~ Zap Brannagin
#6chickendance333Posted 5/31/2011 4:50:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2011 5:47:11 PM
RyuVegas posted...
One instance of a fleeting comment by a developer does not make it fact. And I didn't even talk about all the reasons this is ridiculous. And I'm not going to, because you have gotten on my nerves TC as the most bullish speculator I have ever seen so I'm jist going to leave you and let you wallow in your disappointment when Cafe is announced next week with either: None of the things you could possible desire or they don't really give us anymore infor than "Yea we're working on it."

LOL don't have to be all angry about it.
---
Buttered Toast!
#8linkrules2Posted 5/31/2011 8:17:18 PM
It would make ZERO sense for this new console to play games from the DS and 3DS.. why?... NO ONE WOULD BUY A 3DS OR DS!! the 3ds just released so the hardware would barely sell anymore. Use a little common sense
#9GamerJMPosted 5/31/2011 8:34:06 PM
Wii: Likely
3DS: No chance
---
http://www.gifsoup.com/view5/2237724/crazyazurite-o.gif www.backloggery.com/gamerjm
"It's GamerJM, it doesn't have to makes sense or not"- CBM
#10MewtwoExPosted 5/31/2011 9:38:05 PM
linkrules2 posted...
It would make ZERO sense for this new console to play games from the DS and 3DS.. why?... NO ONE WOULD BUY A 3DS OR DS!! the 3ds just released so the hardware would barely sell anymore. Use a little common sense

Gameboy player says Hi
so does Super Gameboy
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg