Will Project Cafe play Nintendo DS and 3DS games?

#11RyuVegasPosted 5/31/2011 10:16:11 PM
^ The major difference here is those were separately sold peripherals. At least half the price of the Portable it was for too. TC is implying Project Cafe will have a factory built-in slot for DS and 3DS games. There is no way THAT is a realistic hope.
---
"If we can hit this Bullseye the rest of the Dominos will fall like a House of Cards... checkmate." ~ Zap Brannagin
#12sebetaiPosted 5/31/2011 10:57:38 PM
I recall the gameboy player and transfer pack for N64. I figure they won't be built into the cafe but maybe stand alone accessories released later.
---
I loved, i lost, and i saw boobies. what more can a man ask for?
3DS: 3695-0028-7339 (Steven) PM if you add me.
#13KoopalmierPosted 6/1/2011 3:16:53 AM
A way to play DS and 3DS games on the Café seems plausible.

But not without a peripheral sold separately, or else nobody's going to buy the 3DS.
---
Ono suspects Mario could easily defeat M. Bison.
#14shlaguedweirPosted 6/1/2011 5:14:27 AM
DS and 3DS games are meant to be played on screens that are next to each other. Going back and forth between the TV and the controller screen and having to re-focus your eyes every time would give you a headache pretty fast.
#15knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2011 5:20:32 AM
RyuVegas posted...
^ The major difference here is those were separately sold peripherals. At least half the price of the Portable it was for too. TC is implying Project Cafe will have a factory built-in slot for DS and 3DS games. There is no way THAT is a realistic hope.

Title

According to you, I - Some how, said. Cafe WILL have a built in ds\3ds playing device, but it's fairly obvious I said nothing like that.

I'm asking: "Will it play DS\3DS games?"

installed or sold separately doesn't matter both will end up doing the exact same thing.
---
Buttered Toast!
#16HawkEye1997Posted 6/2/2011 11:31:53 AM
knightimex posted...
RyuVegas posted...

Title

According to you, I - Some how, said. Cafe WILL have a built in ds\3ds playing device, but it's fairly obvious I said nothing like that.

I'm asking: "Will it play DS\3DS games?"

installed or sold separately doesn't matter both will end up doing the exact same thing.

No no it won't.
The 3DS just came out. Nintendo won't do that or else no on will buy the 3DS. Sorry to sound rude but you asked a stupid question.
---
"You can walk on coals and have Ninjas fight us, but be sure not to get gingivitis"
Conduit 2 Online name: Giesen. C2 FC: 4255-3911-5541