System will blow a way the leaks.

#1Yellowstone2012Posted 6/3/2011 7:18:10 AM
Trust me, if Nintendo has been this secretive, then they have to be working on something that will be mind blowing.

4 more days until we know all!
#2Mavrick588Posted 6/3/2011 7:42:59 AM
Or they saw the rumored and went "oh no! our system isn't anywhere near this awesome!" and have kept it under raps so as not to disappoint.

But you suggestion is far more likely.
---
"Never been righteous, though seldom were wrong"
#3EoinPosted 6/3/2011 7:52:26 AM
I suppose it's possible that the system will be much better than rumoured.

I also suppose it's possible that it'll be worse.

Please remember, however, that one very significant possibility is that the rumours are mostly correct and Nintendo will be announcing what most people would guess: a system that is more powerful than the PS3 and Xbox but not massively so, with a controller that has standard type controls and a touchscreen embedded in it.
#4Mavrick588Posted 6/3/2011 7:59:11 AM
^^
IF the rumored are correct it will be a lot more powerful.

The rumored GPU is 2 generations ahead.
The processor does not have much higher clock speed, but has a lot of modern changes that'll make it a lot faster.
---
"Never been righteous, though seldom were wrong"
#5EoinPosted 6/3/2011 8:18:35 AM
Mavrick588 posted...
^^
IF the rumored are correct it will be a lot more powerful.

The rumored GPU is 2 generations ahead.
The processor does not have much higher clock speed, but has a lot of modern changes that'll make it a lot faster.

Zero rumours about the CPU and GPU are credible. Anything you've seen regarding the CPU and GPU has been confirmed as fake.
#6CujoEtner9327Posted 6/3/2011 8:45:11 AM
Trust me, if Nintendo has been this secretive, then they have to be working on something that will be mind blowing.

No, they're just this secretive in general. It speaks absolutely nothing to the capability of the system.
---
last.fm/user/CujoEtner
Not changing my sig until the Seattle Mariners win a World Series. Started 6/3/2010
#7cybermolePosted 6/3/2011 10:09:18 AM
i dont care if the rumors are true. it doesnt have to be mind blowing..... now just let me watch e3 in my boxer shorts goddamn it.
---
for cheap games and retro consoles check out www.molesgaminghole.tk