Pokemon RPG and Others?

#1GuitarGuruu16Posted 6/5/2011 10:24:40 AM
Apparently by this guy named Round Cactus, who "claims" to work at ESRB and has seen the videos that Nintendo will show at E3 says that they are developing a Pokemon RPG for the next system, which he says they are calling the Nintendo Current. Apparently this RPG is going to be the big online seller as it will support online more than any other game starting out on the new system, I don't know how credible this guy is but you can check all his postings out in the thread link below, also he had some credibility saying that a new Contra will be coming out for the next system, he titled it Current C, which in the trailer revealed just days ago you guys remember the flaming C? Just saying. Anyway heres the link, what do you think?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432525
#2Izick_the_SpyPosted 6/5/2011 10:30:20 AM
This is old as ****, but a LOT of Cactus' stuff has been proven true as of late.

Luck? Maybe, but this could possibly be somewhat legit.
#3Starwars4JPosted 6/5/2011 10:34:41 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-project-cafe/59337834
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#4killer_chaosPosted 6/5/2011 10:39:05 AM
-The big thing about the screen is that itís a multi-touch screen, contains itís own battery and is detachable from the controller unit

Wow. I've been trying to think of ways to make the screen work with everyone. Why not just take it off? *slaps self*
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3224-5652-6114
XBL Gamertag: thegamer1281
#5DeuxHeroPosted 6/5/2011 11:04:59 AM
"but a LOT of Cactus' stuff has been proven true as of late."

Because he was so generic/Cpt. Obvious most of the time.

There is also one major thing that proves him fake. "Zelda Universe"=Zelda.com
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#6Izick_the_SpyPosted 6/5/2011 11:16:52 AM
We'll just have to wait and see.