Let's get these things straight, right now:

#1BonezWellPosted 6/7/2011 10:22:17 AM
1: The controller is NOT the console itself.
2: Bringing MORE OPTIONS does not imply MORE GIMMICKS
3: The graphics WILL be ALOT better than 360/PS3, just think about it: developers getting excited over a new system with dated hardware again? No, I don't think so.

Any more complaints? I'll slaughter them all. Just accept the fact that nintendo is doing it right this time or beat it.
---
Please note: The above post may contain sarcasm.
Please use your senses to determine if this is the case or not.
#2ZeroVoid2Posted 6/7/2011 10:23:43 AM
Nothing they said or showed implied at all that the console's capabilities are ALOT BETTER than the 360/PS3. But keep fooling yourself.
---
...facing off against an opponent of deadly nature makes me feel slightly inside, that I am in fact a Cerabrate taking orders for Kerrigan. ~ Plasma Swordsmen
#3Orion_DepartingPosted 6/7/2011 10:24:06 AM
You're trying too hard. In a year Microsoft and Sony will announce new consoles that will blow away the (lol) "Wii U" in terms of hardware.

The controller doesn't look comfortable, and general consensus is sticks >>> Sliders. Plus it's missing two shoulder buttons. You can't defend this forever.
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy (PSP)
#4Metroid_CrimePosted 6/7/2011 10:24:50 AM
Well it's already been confirmed it's more powerful...idk why everyone is even debating it. Granted it's not like years ahead but it is more powerful than both the PS3 and 360.
---
Feed the poor. Eat the rich.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
#5KingSproutsPosted 6/7/2011 10:25:30 AM
It has 4 shoulder buttons...
---
Little King's Story=Best wii game of 2009
#6SilverShadow881Posted 6/7/2011 10:25:37 AM
Zelda Freek posted...
Nothing they said or showed implied at all that the console's capabilities are ALOT BETTER than the 360/PS3. But keep fooling yourself.

That was the reason they showed the bird, flowers, fishes, and all that stuff >.>

Besides, they are bringing some of the "best" looking upcoming games of this gen, like Battlefield 3. What makes YOU think it is not at least as the same level as the PS3 or 360?
---
Nobody survives forever.
#7BigandJuicyPosted 6/7/2011 10:25:46 AM
I'm sorry, but I'm not getting my game on with an HD Etch A Sketch.
---
"(The Wii U's controller) looks like something you see employees at UPS carry to keep track of their parcels." - I.C.DA.LITE
#8bababoinsPosted 6/7/2011 10:25:48 AM
I'm not terribly excited about how the controller is gonna feel either...
#9ohh42Posted 6/7/2011 10:25:49 AM
1 and 2 are true, but we have no idea about the graphics. It's not missing two shoulder buttons, and I'm waiting for reporters to go hands on with it before I ask about comfortableness.
---
Feelin' like Charmeleon bucks.
GT: Ragtag 21
#10infestedanimePosted 6/7/2011 10:26:00 AM
Orion_Departing posted...
You're trying too hard. In a year Microsoft and Sony will announce new consoles that will blow away the (lol) "Wii U" in terms of hardware.

The controller doesn't look comfortable, and general consensus is sticks >>> Sliders. Plus it's missing two shoulder buttons. You can't defend this forever.

Um.... there are 4 shoulder buttons.... what is missing?
---
wii friend code: 5163-9236-1648-9425
Xbox life gamertag: Kami No Konton