G4 is not very clever.

#11Some_Pink_FluffPosted 6/7/2011 9:41:11 AM
People will bash G4 any chance they get. Can you honestly blame them? Nintendo wasn't very clear. If they were planning to show "the new Nintendo console", they shouldn't have only showed the controller and called it the Wii U.
---
Your favorite pink fluffball.
#12MC_STAAVYPosted 6/7/2011 9:43:00 AM
Pretty sure one or two of them do know that it's a console. The real idiots are people that havnt noticed the system by the tv watching the show at home. They are just clearing things up for the audience.
#13guncrashdxPosted 6/7/2011 9:44:24 AM
RichterB17 posted...
Um I've been watching G4 the whole time and they never said that. You are a liar.

The real question is, are YOU a liar?
---
My name is guncrashdx, but you can just call me TC.
#14RichterB17Posted 6/7/2011 10:04:54 AM
MisterIvey posted...
RichterB17, you are not too observant, are you?

IN OTHER NEWS..

It's hilarious how whenever fans learn anything new, the majority of the internet explodes with "Nintenfail, crappy graphics, rabble rabble rabble". I am convinced that in the next 10 years, gamers will be jaded to anything new.

(that's an exaggeration, RichterB17)

Wow way to be an ass sir. All I heard from them is that they were just as confused as I was. I even remember them specifically saying that it's not a portable because you can't take it outside your house. So I do not remember them ever saying they think it's a portable.
---
eff a dawg!!!!!!!
#15Psychochild27Posted 6/7/2011 10:19:40 AM(edited)
Pretty sure one or two of them do know that it's a console. The real idiots are people that havnt noticed the system by the tv watching the show at home.

http://fastcache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/06/medium_medium_new_nintendo_console_detail_01.jpg

Oh get off it. Between the jump from the Xbox to the 360, the PS1 to the PS2 to the PS3 and Nintendo's offerings which have always varied wildly in appearance from one generation to the next, do you seriously blame people for being a bit confused when the Wii U features such a modest redesign of the Wii Console and Nintendo failing to ever give viewers a decent close-up of the console itself in lieu of all that crazy nonsense going on where our attention was supposed to be solely between the controller and the TV playing games that barring the Zelda mock up looks all too capable on the Wii?

The only idiots here are the ones who turn their noses up at people who got lost between all the insanity and not at Nintendo for giving us a decent, four second shot of the Wii U to help us understand "Oh crap, this is the next big thing."