So what will happen when Sony/MS release their next console?

#31o311rocksPosted 6/7/2011 4:40:19 PM
At this point PS3 and 360 are so underpowered compared to current tech it's silly.

PS4 Next Xbox should have at least 1-2gb of DDR3 RAM, SSD drive, processor similar to what Intel's new chips are, much improved video card, support for external storage. Id love to see USB 3.0 support.
---
Shock and Clock Originator.
#32FlipManV3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2011 4:42:06 PM(edited)
wave1000 posted...
TC simple answer developers will jump ship. If wii u Can do 500 player multiplayer FPS and the new systems can do 1000 then all developers want and need to be on the same level so they have no choice but too leave wii u I don't think it's personal for everyone just that they have to move with the tech or get left behind like the dudes that were still making PS2 games in japan after the new systems came.

Also the controller is not really made again for anything outside Nintendo games.

The controller itself is a bit awkward..

I'd love to play Call of Duty with my map on that big of a screen, though.
And omg, touch to Airstrike!
-

---
Now playing: Lunar Knights(DS), Mortal Kombat(PS3), Ridge Racer 3D(3DS)
Waiting for: Gears of War 3
#33LilCrimsonNemoPosted 6/7/2011 4:41:31 PM
I am looking forward to the PlayStation U and Xbox U.
---
[ _ ] Cap'N Servbot is enjoying PSN Reloaded (PSN: CrimsonNemo)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WdRhJM1rY
#34IntoTheN1ghtPosted 6/7/2011 4:43:20 PM
3rd parties have left Nintendos console before but not because of hardware. This gen they cba making games on Wii for that reason but remember that Gamecube was more powerfull than PS2 and yet PS2 got bucketloads of games

N64 had sharper looking games while PS1 had alot more storage capacity

As long as 3rd party games dont sell on a Nintendo console they wont go full out on it, you will see ports but unless things pick up for them and they can sell 5-10 million of CoD ports they wont make more games

GC used to get all the multiplats the other 2 did, but then it dried up when they simply were not selling 20% of what they sold on Xbox (a similar installed fanbase at the time)
---
Look at my game it must hurt! GA GA GA GA GA Hooray for me! In your face! You cant deny me, its to real for you!
#35MetaKirbyFanPosted 6/7/2011 4:45:31 PM
FlipManV3 posted...
That's exactly what I just said. I said that in a more extreme fashion.
Do you not cuss at all?

No, not really. I assume you know it's bad?

Nearly everyone cusses in some ways, is it necessary? Not really, it's just a more extreme way of saying something. Maybe that should imply how mature everyone else is.

...No, if you can't word something without swearing then it only talks about you.

And like I said, for the third time, after a bunch of times arguing pointlessly for the sake of argument, I am getting a bit tired of the guy, hence why "stop hugging my balls" is really expected. -

It doesn't matter what he's done, "stop hugging my balls" was an idiotic thing to say. And no, it wasn't expected in the least.
---
[Formally MetaKirbyFan] Rant site, from popular GFAQs topic: https://sites.google.com/site/tria1andfai1ur3/home
MetaKirby's Trollslaying site -Tinynewtman
#36wave1000Posted 6/7/2011 4:50:18 PM
Whats bad is this what what the3DS should have been able to do now Sony will just make vita and ps4 work like this combo. It's like nintendo just makes stuff and does not even tell other at the same place what they are doing so this and 3DS were being made at the same time but 3DS has no interaction with this system thats just crazy.
#37Board_hunter567Posted 6/7/2011 4:56:17 PM(edited)
Honestly, you're fooling yourself if you don't think Microsoft and Sony will try coming out swinging with superior hardware.
The question is, how superior will they be? Many are speculating (rightfully so) that the next generation leap will not be as significant as it was for, say, PS2 to PS3. I'm no expert in this subject though.
The thing I'm probably most looking forward to for the Wii U though is it's physics.
#38FlipManV3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2011 4:55:15 PM
MetaKirbyFan posted...
FlipManV3 posted...
No, not really. I assume you know it's bad?

...No, if you can't word something without swearing then it only talks about you.

It doesn't matter what he's done, "stop hugging my balls" was an idiotic thing to say. And no, it wasn't expected in the least.

Not expected by you, but it is to me.
I'm not really sure what the point of arguing about this unless you've been keeping track of all my posts.

We've taken up a page about something so trivial and silly, which doesn't even relate to your original post, it's absurd.

If someone kept bugging you during economics class, every single day since last semester, I'm pretty sure you'd tell him to **** off sooner or later.
-
---
Now playing: Lunar Knights(DS), Mortal Kombat(PS3), Ridge Racer 3D(3DS)
Waiting for: Gears of War 3
#39coolxalPosted 6/9/2011 5:47:46 AM
LilCrimsonNemo posted...
I am looking forward to the PlayStation U and Xbox U.

Already done, 6 years ago. They called it Remote Play though.
#40GaurdianAuronPosted 6/9/2011 6:17:06 AM
Why don't we slow down with graphics, and try to perfect animations, physics, and art style?

I'm pretty sure animation and physics are directly linked to the computational powers of the console itself. You can only compute so much given a parameter. Also art style is exactly that. It's a style. You can't perfect art. It is what it is.
---
Do a Barrel Roll!