let's see what wii u has going for it.

#11SazukeEXPosted 6/7/2011 11:36:48 AM
Shah138 posted...
Good graphics, and online which matches up to Live and PSN.

Online that matches XBox Live? Yous be trolling. We don't even have specs or what restrictions Nintendo will put on the online interface just like the Wii, DS, and 3DS.

Nintendo's online will be bare bones when the Wii U hits. They simply don't have the data, time, or experience that Sony and M$ has.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#12Shah138Posted 6/7/2011 11:37:10 AM
Actually, according to the creators of Darksiders 2 the Wii U is more powerful then the PS360.
---
"I'll relinquish one bullet, where do you want it?"
#13Matt_GilsonPosted 6/7/2011 11:39:25 AM
SazukeEX posted...
Shah138 posted...

Online that matches XBox Live? Yous be trolling. We don't even have specs or what restrictions Nintendo will put on the online interface just like the Wii, DS, and 3DS.

Nintendo's online will be bare bones when the Wii U hits. They simply don't have the data, time, or experience that Sony and M$ has.

lololololololololololol
---
PSN- blaze_mage
#14Mariosonic12Posted 6/7/2011 11:40:36 AM
Nintendo brand first party games that you can't find on Xbox 360 and PS3.

And Smash Bros.
---
XBL GT: Mariosonic12
Goldeneye Wii FC: 530460135362
#15sontendofanPosted 6/7/2011 11:41:46 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
i srsly hav no idea what else the wii u has going for it.. other than having a controller that streams that enables you to play using the controller while someone else is watching TV (which can be solved by using LCD monitor).. other than that i have no idea what else they have going that others dont already have

The classic "but you could already do that by doing this other thing" argument.

One thing that comes to mind is Madden. You remember having to choose your play on the same screen as the person you're playing against? Not anymore. Splitscreen distracting you during multiplayer games? Nope.

The rest is up to how developers choose to use the controller, whether it's an easier-to-reach menu or a different way to use items. It'll work great once it is actually released and being used.
---
"Don't be s***, you don't get hit." - GenGomaOrak
#16donkeypunch1116Posted 6/7/2011 11:42:39 AM
i kinda have to agree with the tc here. im still getting wii u for its first party games, but really, what else does it have?

sure the controller can stream games, and it has a couple of neat little features, but im just ultimately unimpressed. the wii was a departure from the gaming norm, and instead of expanding on that, they took a step backwards and went with a more traditional controller.

i just cant say im exactly thrilled about buying an updated dreamcast controller. ill buy it for the games, but thats the only reason.
---
-
PUNCHOUT1116 - Playing: Conduit 2, Mortal Kombat, and WWE Allstars. RIP - MACHO MAN OH YEAH!!!!!
#17Shah138Posted 6/7/2011 11:45:00 AM

i kinda have to agree with the tc here. im still getting wii u for its first party games, but really, what else does it have?

Third party games. Until the 360 and PS3 come out, the Wii U will be the most powerful.
---
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/610/shah138.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/KCnak.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hLpyE.jpg
#18Fanch234Posted 6/7/2011 11:52:22 AM
That's the point. They'll have almost everything sony and microsoft has, plus they're franchises which are the most popular in the world. It becomes, "nintendo has the things the others have, plus more.
---
cool beans
#19DeshokunPosted 6/7/2011 2:10:29 PM
Shah138 posted...

Oh look, an 8th gen console that's a little bit ahead of PS3/360 specs. Exciting.