So the controller isn't multi-touch...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So the controller isn't multi-touch...

User Info: hard_stick

hard_stick
5 years ago#31
strongo9 posted...
resistive screens > capacitive screens

ahahahaaa. funny, troll, funny.

User Info: wiiztec

wiiztec
5 years ago#32
SazukeEX posted...
AP3Brain posted...
Okay fans. Just admit it ISN'T a good thing that it isn't multitouch. There are a lot of gameplay opportunities for multitouch and if they are going to have a touch screen for their console they probably should have multitouch....

Personally, I still think this console is a joke...

Fanboys are blind. THey will always credit their favorite even when they are gettinbg jipped by them.

There's no reason why this shouldn't be multi-touch. Especially since the hardware isn't next generation power but current gen power. Which I would like to add has been going on for years via 360 and PS3. It's clear that they could have easily added in multi-touch but decided not too. I just hope that fans here aren't gullible enough to buy the Wii U if they learn that Nintendo is overchargeing it just like they're overchargeing the 3DS.

Did you not see the tech demo? Wii u is going to be comparable to PS4/720 at worst it'll be the PS2 to PS4's XBOX
wH wiiztec leader of Wii Hunters www.clanwh.com
My IQ is 118 but I sometimes lower it down to 92 Teh EnGhoY LipHe's MorE StuPIdesT PLeasZureS LoLz!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So the controller isn't multi-touch...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived