Nintendo's online plan

#1SneakersPosted 6/8/2011 2:47:50 AM
I was watching a video on the Wii U, and they said that Nintendo is working with EA to help them improve their online service, and even said that Microsoft turned to EA for their Online service.

Is that true? I mean EA did seem pleased with the system, and was talking about the online service to a degree. I know Nintendo has addressed their Online beforehand, and that wanted to improve it for the then named Cafe.
---
3DS Name:Sneakers - FC:3952-7010-7346
The Internet, a vast collection of knowledge and human stupidity.
#2VenomRECPosted 6/8/2011 3:00:41 AM
I imagine it will be similar to psn.
---
DBZ BT3 [4941-4539-7422]
Psn:Venomreq
#3HajimeNoIppoPosted 6/8/2011 3:02:11 AM
I would imagine that since EA is a partner, you wont need to sign up for a EA account when playing there games(ie Mass Effect 2 etc)
#4QuinnandGoblinPosted 6/8/2011 3:10:10 AM
Reggie said in an interview they are working with multiple partners for the online and that the partners will be getting that setup and more will be shown in the coming days, and yes EA is one of them.
#5Sneakers(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2011 3:26:12 AM
Quinn and Goblin posted...
Reggie said in an interview they are working with multiple partners for the online and that the partners will be getting that setup and more will be shown in the coming days, and yes EA is one of them.

ah...cool. Sounds good. Did he mention any of the other partners? I only hear EA was involved...and just was thinking they were working on it for Nintendo. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.
---
3DS Name:Sneakers - FC:3952-7010-7346
The Internet, a vast collection of knowledge and human stupidity.