The Wii U, because...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U, because...

User Info: Exitialis

Exitialis
5 years ago#1
a scale is too cheap. I need a Wii U controller and a balance board to weigh myself.

I post and the topic dies.

User Info: Duckyhunter

Duckyhunter
5 years ago#2
Wii U. Because it's about how Wii can exploit U.
Carolina Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes fan.

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
5 years ago#3
Why the dumb name anyway?
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: WOLFCAT22

WOLFCAT22
5 years ago#4
I thought this was why everyone was getting it? That's the reason I want one, screw the games.
"Tender Loving Tree violently burst into flames!"
http://forum4.aimoo.com/rukasu64

User Info: Crazy Axel

Crazy Axel
5 years ago#5
i hated saying Wii when it was first announced. i thought sony naming their new handheld vita was dumb... but now that i heard Wii U... all i can ever think of is Peeeyuuuuu :/
but ever since my friend's cherry got popped he's been afraid of blood ever since... HeartOfDog

User Info: alittletoohappy

alittletoohappy
5 years ago#6
To make way for the Ninth generation console Wii U Them. Now supporting casual, hardcore, and extraterrestrial conquistador demographics alike!

User Info: EtoRanger

EtoRanger
5 years ago#7
Crazy Axel posted...
i hated saying Wii when it was first announced. i thought sony naming their new handheld vita was dumb... but now that i heard Wii U... all i can ever think of is Peeeyuuuuu :/

I thought it was silly until I said it out loud and realized it sounds like Ryu.( Though I was thinking of Breath of Fire Ryu and not Street Fighter Ryu at first cause I am weird.)
Juuni Senshi Bakuretsu Eto Ranger!
Pokemon Black FC 4556-0457-6896

User Info: Exitialis

Exitialis
5 years ago#8
The Wii U, because pulling up an inventory screen covers up the screen. So I'd rather just look at a different screen for 10 seconds.

Wii U sounds to me like an idiot screaming "Wooooo!"

I post and the topic dies.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U, because...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived