i demand ttgl

#1David136Posted 6/8/2011 5:54:14 PM
I demand TTGL game,for the lulz and epicness,for when you are playin online with video chat,you can say to the other player:LET ME SEE YA GRIT THOSE TEETH

i want this to be released,so i cna play it forever,then,my childs will play the game too.
just, I'd want my kid's drill to be the drill that pierces the walls of heaven, I'd want him to not believe in the son I believe in or in the father he believes in but to believe in the son that believes in himself, I'd want him to make sure others know who the hell he is at all times, and I'd want him to punch hope back into people...
But, that's just me :p

what about you guys,dont you think it would be awesome to have a TTGL game for Wii U?
---
3DS Street pass....."giving a high-five to a stranger: awesome and anonymous.-aamot"
#2Mascara_SnakePosted 6/8/2011 5:55:25 PM
wat is ttgl
---
98% of signatures are true.
If this is one of the 2%, never mind.
#3Truth4UPosted 6/8/2011 5:56:18 PM
Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece are all we need
---
The Wii U controller makes a dream come true playing awesome games while you !@#$, we love U Nintendo
#4David136(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2011 6:00:10 PM
Mascara_Snake posted...
wat is ttgl

ya got problems kid......you dont know what the hell ttgl is?
well,its simple the BEST ANIME EVER,filled with sheer awesomeness,epic speeches,manliness,using a robot with a drill to hijack the moon and turn it into a bigger robot,piercing the heavens,using an universe sized mecha to use glaxies as shurikens(yup,they actually did it),its about awesomenness,it is THE MEANING OF EPICNESS.

TENGGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGGAN!
---
3DS Street pass....."giving a high-five to a stranger: awesome and anonymous.-aamot"
#5David136(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2011 6:00:57 PM
Truth4U posted...
Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece are all we need

still not as awesome as ttgl
---
#6Truth4UPosted 6/8/2011 6:01:54 PM
David136 posted...
Mascara_Snake posted...
wat is ttgl

BEST ANIME EVER

LMFAO
---
The Wii U controller makes a dream come true playing awesome games while you !@#$, we love U Nintendo
#7PSI_IKEPosted 6/8/2011 6:04:12 PM
JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?!?!?
---
Some used to call me Inferior. Others call me PK Ike. But you can just call me Ike.
#8AceMosPosted 6/8/2011 6:09:53 PM
code geass > ttgl

by a long shot
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#9David136(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2011 6:16:58 PM
when i said universe size i wanst kidding(even tough universe is alaways expanding,this is pretty big)

just look at TTGL final form(before STTGL in the movies)(STTGL IS ABOUT 137 times BIGGER than the one shown at this video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl4l71s-I6I&feature=related

and here is a lil demonstration of epicness:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5n_AopKd08&feature=channel_video_title

where is your Code geass now?
---
#10Truth4UPosted 6/8/2011 6:22:02 PM
DBZ > ttgl
---