Wii U Speculation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Speculation

User Info: Gaffaz_Boy

Gaffaz_Boy
5 years ago#1
Im going to throw some speculations about the Wii U which I believe will happen. Feel free to comment on them or add your own (:

- The Wii U will be priced at 280 (I don't know what that translates to dollars as)
- It will be able to be use two tablet controllers at a time by the launch (The quality will detiriate though)
- Each separate controller will cost 80, and you will only be able to order them from the nintendo website, they will not be available in stores
- It will come bundled with a new Wii U classic controller
- It will come bundled with a charger to use for the tablet and the classic controller
- Nintendo will release a slicker Wii mote and nunchuck (same technology, but it will not need batteries as the charger will support it)
- NSMB Mii will come bundled with it like Wii Sports was
- NSMB Mii will not be a proper game, just a way to show of the controller.
- Pikmen 3 will be the only 1st party game released by Nintendo at launch
- The Wii U shop channel will support Gamecube Games
- The Nintendo DS will be used as a secondary controller for a lot of games
- A new Four Swords will be released in 2012. It can be used with the tablet or the nintendo DS, this way 4 people can play the game in one room.

This is only speculation by me, so a lot of this probably won't happen, i'm just taking a stab in the dark (:
"There are too many TOASTERS!!!!!"

User Info: Intro1827

Intro1827
5 years ago#2
Pikmen
Smoky Progg is the best optional boss ever
Deal with it. The human race sucks ass sometimes. - Doktoroktopus

Gaffaz_Boy
5 years ago#3
Would the plural of Pikmin be Pikmin's or Pikmen or Pikman's or Piker's??? OR WHAT???

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
5 years ago#4
You don't add a ' for plurals. That's for possessives.
Ex. in my previous sentence, I typed plurals without a '. That's the proper way to type it.

That said, pikmins or pikmin.
{Phenom II 945 c3|Hyper 212+|Asus M4N75TD|G.Skill Ripjaws series|MSI GTX460 Hawk|Antec TP New 650w}

Gaffaz_Boy
5 years ago#5
Umm has anyone got any speculations that they want to share today then??

User Info: chaomaster4000

chaomaster4000
5 years ago#6
250 price tag, one tablet bundled with system and one rebranded wiimote+ and improved nunchuk in there too. Wii Sports 2 bundled with system. There will be the possibility of maximum two tablet controllers in mutiplayer to begin with.
http://imageshack.us/m/27/9827/trollboardcomics.jpg
Damn you, Trollboard!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Speculation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived